Needs Military Avatars...

GuyontheRight

This forum could use some military avatars. That way, in case theres ever a problem with personalizing avatars, some people will be able to use a military one instead of one of those sci-fi ones.

This forum could use some military avatars. ..

I do agree with you.
But the problem is that I'm only one guy who runns this site, and I haven't been able to think of everything (yet).

But it's a good suggestion.
The Avatars on the forum are only the standard Avatars that came with the forum....

I haven't been able to find any copyright free military Avatars yet.
But if you have any, or know where I can find some free military Avatars, I'd be happy to use them in the forum...
You can also upload your own avatars. max 100x100 pixels, 10kb...[/quote]

Thanks a lot for that.. :D
Looking forward to see them..
I'm trying to search for some myself.

I like the new artillery themed avatars. It's pretty cool to see that although the Crusader is dead, it is not forgotten. :lol:

By the way Redlag, does Norway use the AS 90 Braveheart self-propelled gun?

Crusader rocks!!

I would have loved to try a Crusader, but I think it was right to close down the program.... It would have been to expensive..

In Norway we use the M109A3GN self propelled Howitzer (155mm) and MLRS.

The M109 will in the near future (5-6 years) be made obsolete and we're in the middle of a process were we are deciding what kind of new howitzer we are going to buy.

We have tested several (AS-90 is one of them), but I do hope that we will choose the Panzerhaubitze 2000. (German 155mm).
MRSI rocks!! (multiple rounds simultaneous impact)

With Artillery, War is made.
- Napoleon

That MLRS doesn't seem to have to much longer left in the US, it's just to slow for the Rumsfeld doctrine. Which is cool with me, cause we got this new XM-142 HIMARS in develpoment, and it looks preety nice.

HIMARS is indeed pretty nice, but we need tracked vehicles in the Norwegian terrain.

Wheels don't work very well here...

Back