I need your help finding jokes for our newsletter

duchess

Hello everyone. I am soooo delighted to have found this site. I am of course new here, but what a better place to come to get some help. I am from a military family. I have a son who is currently deployed to Iraq for his second tour. I publish a monthly newsletter for his unit and the families of this unit. I like to include military jokes and I have created two characters who are the Captain and PVT Boots. I have drawn a picture of a cap with a Captain's rank on it and a pair of combat boots, which of course is PVT Boots. I am having difficulty finding jokes that haven't been heard a gazillion times or that are appropiate for a family newsletter. I have to be very careful about content, political correctness, etc., which limits the jokes I can use. Can anyone help me find some newer jokes that are appropiate for a family publication that could be used as dialogue between the Cap'n and PVT Boots? If you have a joke you think might work, please send it to me at duchess400@aol.com or post it here under this message and I can find it here. I would so appreciate any help you can give me. And for those who have ever worn or now wears a military uniform, you are my heros! God bless you and thank you for your service and sacfifices.

Welcome duchess! I'd tell you some jokes, but they may not be appropriate, so I better not. Good luck with it though.

Thanks for the welcome. Like you, I have the same problem that most of them I know are not suitable for a family publication. Thanks anyway and nice to meet ya!

Unfortunately, the only way to do what you want is to read thru the individual threads in the Jokes & Humor forums.

Ira is in the middle of nowhere, between Snyder and Big Spring, Texas. I actually live at Lake J.B. Thomas which looks like a big lake if you look at it on a map, however it has been pumped to the point of extinction by it's owners.

Back