need some help with a movie?

danieldehart

The quote goes something like "it's not a natural reaction for someone to jump out of a perfectly good airplane." The setting of the quote is onboard an airplane preparing to jump into battle. Any help would be appreciated.

The quote goes something like "it's not a natural reaction for someone to jump out of a perfectly good airplane." The setting of the quote is onboard an airplane preparing to jump into battle. Any help would be appreciated.

I think it was "perfectly intact" airplane? Don´t count too much on my memory, though.

Rattler

i don't think i've ever seen that movie, so its probably not that. Thanks anyway. I want to say it was being said to a seargant in the movie, and he was an older guy.

Could be a Bridge Too Far.
I know there was a quote like that in the book Band of Brothers, but don't think it was used in the mini series.

I think this quote have been used in several movies involving Paras in one variant or another.

KJ.

Probably. Sounds about right.
Personally, don't know what's so crazy about jumping out of an airplane with a parachute.

Probably. Sounds about right.
Personally, don't know what's so crazy about jumping out of an airplane with a parachute.

...because you are no aviator/pilot.

When I had to do my jumps (after having been a pilot since early youth) it cost me a lot of effort to overcome fright (before we ever boarded the plane), probably more than someone who does it as a complete aviation newbie, my explanation at the time was that we pilots can imagine what it looks like to look out of that door from 600mtrs for the first time.

I recall having used the mentioned quote at that time, so it must be quite an old movie.

Rattler

Clint Eastwood as Gunny Highway Heartbreak Ridge talking to Swede before a jump said it. There are others I'm sure.

There you go, hollywood even managed to f**k that up.
I haven`t met a swede yet who doesn´t love jumping out of planes..

Wasn't a helocast in the movie man. Was a chute jump. Marines jump alot out of helo's 46's, 53's even Huey's comes from a lack of 130's and heavy lift fixed wing for training jumps.

Wasn't a helocast in the movie man. Was a chute jump. Marines jump alot out of helo's 46's, 53's even Huey's comes from a lack of 130's and heavy lift fixed wing for training jumps.

Ok, I haven´t seen the film debated here.
But I´ll take your word for it..haha

Back