I need some BF 3 sqaud mates

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
Title says it all, I have been very reclusive on the Milforum in past years, but have decided that if any one here picks up (I grinch my teeth saying this word) CONSOLE version of Battlefield 3, by all means send Yossarian an invite.

Before you call me out "But Yossarian, you surely understand the 64 player PC verision is more stimulating and tasteful?"

To which I reply....

I need new tires for my truck...not 600 bucks in PC software I will only use once....

PM me for my gamer tag after the game is released, if not then I will throw down alone with gulp.....

Suburian strangers.....

Console????? For Battlefield 3?????????? :shock: :lol:
Only getting it for PC, so sorry... :cool:

Console????? For Battlefield 3?????????? :shock: :lol:
Only getting it for PC, so sorry... :cool:

Sorry Yossarian, but I'm with Redleg on this. Its PC only for me as well.

My advice is to "save, save, save" and we will see you online later.

BTW, I know a thing or two about PC hardware I can help you pick up parts that will allow you to play and not break the bank. You need some pointers to build/update your rig drop me a PM.

The wheels are now turning... hmmm

64 players dude, that's 32 v 32. You know you want it, give in to the Dark Side...

:firedevi:

Post your rig (as much details as you can). Maybe its not so bad as you think? Video cards have gone down in price, you get pretty decent performance without breaking the piggy-bank.

Last edited:
I'll certainly be picking this up for PC as soon as I can. If I have to do some upgrading...then so be it.

Wait Battlefield 3 is already out in the states??
I'm grinning like an idiot watching the previews on youtube right now and it doesn't come out here for another month and a half!

Last edited:
Well I still have that card I offered, it will run bf3. I'm not much into the xbob scene, they make great DVD players though. :)

Besides, how do you properly play a FPS without a mouse?

Played the beta, it's a shame that snipers still pose such an annoyance.

Although nice to have a game that primarly forces the player to use weapons particular to that country.

Makes for interesting gameplay.

Anyone here from Aus?
Been cranking the beta pretty hard the past few days.
Oh also check this out. BF3 jets have changed.
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bP8_Dmfbe0[/YouTube]
Not sure if video links are enabled, so here's the URL.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bP8_Dmfbe0&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]BATTLEFIELD 3 JET FOOTAGE (EXCLUSIVE!) - YouTube[/ame]

I can change the "locale" setting on their console to play with anyone in the world.

It's how I promote American sympathy across Europe...

If you are picking BF 3 up let me know if your interested joining up online sometime.

I play PC.
And local wise I get bad pings if the server is any further than Malaysia etc.
Otherwise I would like to. Still may anyway.

I really am debating if my new tires were worth the trade off for sacrificing a new PC graphics card...

Ahh i dunno dude i guess ive never played fps without a mouse. I only use my computer for age of empires and the like.

Thats a shame all the PC users... oh well you know I'm down for BF3 on the Xbox brother... and ete, I'm in China on the backside of the firewall and can still play via Xbox live even with jokers from southern Georgia... that's Georgia with a 'ya'll' and not Georgia with a 'Bbi'
:)

Haha yes but Australia has poor quality Internet. For the time being.
They are installing fibre optics to the premises now, but then that's going to be as expensive as it is fast.

I'd still love to give it a try and get proven wrong haha.

... Is it just me, or is the amount of people hacking on the PC beta increasing?

It's not just you, it also has a lot to do with how much security efforts the developer, in this case EA, puts in way of admins and software staff to remove or delete hacking accounts/files.

And trust me, the size of the game franchise or title has little to do with this, larger developers like Activision sometimes have little to no online "police" for their servers or products allowing the more tech savy 14 year olds to ruin the online experiance for others.

.. Is it just me, or is the amount of people hacking on the PC beta increasing?

Punkbuster isn't enabled in the Beta, so that's the main reason for that.

But I also suspect that they/EA "welcome" players who cheats/hacks in the beta as well now since it's a good way for them to figure out the methods they are using so they can fight them in the release version...

Back