I need some BF 3 sqaud mates

Just an idea Redleg, when things get going maybe leave some reserved slots on the server for forum members.

Have been thinking about that already.
But first I'll have to get online on my/our own fr**in server, still a day left here.... :p

Looks like it's quite a lot of action in there, ranked as no. 35 of over 3.000 servers listed at Gametracker, but I don't think that will last very long... :smil:

I love this fine city I live in, guess who had to spend their 60 bucks for BF3 on registration fines?

Now look at me, feeling envy in my own thread! :lol:

Another week of waiting I suppose...

Been testing the game, and the server, for a couple of hours tonight. :rambo:
The game client is a lot more stable then in the beta so they have improved it quite a lot...

The game is amazing.... Playing it on ultra on the big screen and it is glorious. I had a friend over who does not game and he was having a blast just watching.

Flying in on a chopper, landing on the roof by a flag and wasting the defenders is the greatest. I plan on competing in this if anyone is down. Voice comms and all.

The game is amazing.... Playing it on ultra on the big screen and it is glorious. I had a friend over who does not game and he was having a blast just watching.

Flying in on a chopper, landing on the roof by a flag and wasting the defenders is the greatest. I plan on competing in this if anyone is down. Voice comms and all.

Or how bout when a new guys jumps in the only Gunship, lifts off from the ground only to not know how to fly and plow right into our only jet....

Lol I might be that guy... Still working on the choppers, I did land a squad of guys on a building though, that was my crowning moment. :) I let other people fly them while I parachute out to cap points. I'm pretty beast in the ground pound fiirefights though, my best so far is a 9 kill streak on canals.

I can deal with a person who is at least trying to avoid smashing into the ground, at least they are learning...

But that one guy, always that one guy who gets the utility helicopter, I jump in his crew chief slot, and off we go, only until about 1000ft up in the air he decides to jump out...

And then the clock starts ticking, I gotta somehow switch between all like 9 empty slots in the chopper to get to the cockpit, and somehow spool the rotors up enough to get enough collective to avoid smashing into the ground, thinking I have it only to smash into that unseen smoke tower funnel.

The game is amazing.... Playing it on ultra on the big screen and it is glorious.

Yes the graphics and physics are quite impressive, and it isn't as hardware hungry as I first feared either.
I get good FPS on high even if both cores on the CPU is constantly on +90%..

If some of you are using a Geforce graphics card then you should download the latest driver, that one helps a lot on BF3
http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-uk

It is indeed an amazing game.

One of my most favorite aspects of the ga- CONNECTION WITH EA ONLINE HAS BEEN LOST

Haha yeah I've been getting random disconnects too, Yos.

Love playing recon, longest headshot so far is 287m

Very much looking forward to the M40A5.
Planning with a couple mates who play support to get a mortar squad going.
I'll hoon around with my MAV spotting while they plonk away with their shells.

Jets are interesting to dogfight in. It's so much easier with a joystick, wish people on the ground would spot tanks and helicopters etc more often so I have something to strafe. Hah

Bet you guys can't get the AMTRAC stuck vertical inside the Amphib. hehe

Aren't I a team player.

Last edited:
Yes the graphics and physics are quite impressive, and it isn't as hardware hungry as I first feared either.
I get good FPS on high even if both cores on the CPU is constantly on +90%..

If some of you are using a Geforce graphics card then you should download the latest driver, that one helps a lot on BF3
http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-uk

I've read turning off hyper threading in the bios helps with stuttering.

I am wanting to get highspeed with the helis, I watched some youtube videos and its pretty crazy. It seems pretty much impossible to get a chance to practice.... You jump in one and next thing you knows its

CMON F'n NEWB I AINTZZ GOT ALL DAYZZZ!!!11one! /end nerdrage

I am wanting to get highspeed with the helis, I watched some youtube videos and its pretty crazy. It seems pretty much impossible to get a chance to practice.... You jump in one and next thing you knows its

CMON F'n NEWB I AINTZZ GOT ALL DAYZZZ!!!11one! /end nerdrage

Mute Button ENGAGED.

My favorite is when you have about 12 guys all sitting at the runway the entire match waiting to fight over one jet.

Back