I need some BF 3 sqaud mates

Me wants one! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQR49JGySTM"]Ultimate Battlefield 3 Simulator - The Gadget Show - YouTube[/ame]

Haha all the over weight childeren would think twice before using the sprint function then :p

Better hope they don't do this for Forza. Getting pulled over in the real world is bad enough!

Last edited:
Milforum's own 64 slot ranked BF3 server is ready for launch, starting location in Amsterdam but it's possible to move it over to the US or other places as well after launch...

Got a server sponsored for us for 2-3 months now, will post an announcement when it's up and running...

:m16::viking:​

Yea you can really see the improvements made to the fundemental mechanics, and how they add a more defined layer in animated transitions such as scaling walls, sand bags going prone ect.

Although there were a few nicks in the software, I am sure most of the running issues have been patched up for the pre shipping by now though.

Started downloading it. Can't wait to see how good it looks.
And hopefully getting online with a couple of you blokes maybe. Haha

Too bad the game isn't out until the 27th here in Norway..... :cens::crybaby:

:m16:​

So, just picked up the game, and now I have to wait ~30min while a patch downloads before I can even start, just a heads-up for any console players.

So, just picked up the game, and now I have to wait ~30min while a patch downloads before I can even start, just a heads-up for any console players.

B#llocks... Thank you EA, after waiting for two years to get the game, I now have to wait half an hour after purchase to play the game...

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, our sever is full (again) and I still can't play for two days..... :firedevi:

The Gametracker stats doesn't seem to work 100% for Battlefield 3 yet by the way, the server has been at 64 players quite a lot more then the stats says there...

Just an idea Redleg, when things get going maybe leave some reserved slots on the server for forum members.

Back