i need a school

armyenvy123

after all attempt to join the US army with no green card and while still in Ghana,I want the members in this community to give me a school or college in US which offers CRIMINAL JUSTICE course for foreign nationals like me.since the army has no school for new enlistees which i can attend and after some time from the school join the army,i have made my mind to enroll in school that offers criminal justice course which will give me another career inn life.the army unfortunately offers course for only officers.why?i need help please.

No the Army does not have schools for you........because you are not eligable for enlistment in the United States Military.

The Army offers MOS schools AKA Advanced Individual Training for it's enlisted ranks after completion of Basic.

The Officers courses are ROTC and appointment to the Military Acadamy, followed by Officer MOS Basic Courses.

Thats the way it works.

How about using some self help. Figure out what area you prefer in the US and then search for colleges and universities. Most offer CJ courses.

How about using some self help. Figure out what area you prefer in the US and then search for colleges and universities. Most offer CJ courses.

Use any of the following search engines:
Ask.com
Google.com
dogpile.com

Back