Need more cool stuff to buy...

Yeah... basically just waste MilBucks and show of my amazing tactical arsenal. It wouold show your personality... if I buy an M249 SAW, I am obviously more interested in accuracey by volume than a one shot kill deal.

Redneck said:
How about 5 million milbucks for a tactical nuke? :lol:

Hmmm .. well, a D-5 Trident II costs around $0.8 billion. Add to that maintence, storage, command control .. you're looking at around $16.8 billion total. Given the exchange rate of Milbucks to dollars .. (.000 cents on the dollar) .. I am not sure this is a viable option. Wonder if Redleg will take credit?

:lol:
You better start posting then..

I don't think I will add anything like that right now.
I may add some kind of custom shop later.

Power Puff Girl icons would be a grand idea. They are considered one of the most fierce and highly respected units amongst the SOF community. :lol: Besides, they can fly.

RnderSafe said:
Power Puff Girl icons would be a grand idea. They are considered one of the most fierce and highly respected units amongst the SOF community. :lol: Besides, they can fly.

Yeeha! Wait till I tell my Pop I enlisted with the Power Puff Corps! :lol:

I've heard that the Teletubbies are much worse...
They can't fly, but they have a television on their belly!

Power Puff and Teletubby gear can be added, but the price would be around 100,000 MilBucks, so you better start posting now!
(or I could just change your moderators icon into a Power Puff...)
Hmm... :lol:

Is this the big Moderator-Admin-Lets-Spam-The-Shites-Out-Of-The-Forum-Night!?...
Careful now, or I will change all of your Avatars into Tinky-Winky and friends.. :lol:
(Yes, I know their names, I have a 2 years old daughter with a ton of TT movies.... :? )

Redleg said:
(Yes, I know their names, I have a 2 years old daughter with a ton of TT movies.... :? )

Ah, I do know how you feel, I am forced to endure hours and hours of said program. The baby sun creeps me out.

Is this the big Moderator-Admin-Lets-Spam-The-Shites-Out-Of-The-Forum-Night!?...

It's been a great run tonight, perhaps some new posters will come out of the woodworks.

RnderSafe said:
Ah, I do know how you feel, I am forced to endure hours and hours of said program. The baby sun creeps me out.

I hate that one, and those creepy microphones that pops up everywhere...
I don't know what the producers did smoke, drink or eat before they made those series, but it has to be something REAL strong... :?
I can't find any kind of logic or sense in there at all, but the kid loves it, so....... *A strange thought just popped in Redlegs head* (to be continued elswhere...)

Anything is better than that darn old purple dinosaur named Barney...

I love you...you love me....

Give me rufus , the naked mole rat anyday! :D

Dude rufus is cool!

An old song i made up a Looonngg time ago.

Tic tac toe
Three in a row
Barney got shot
By a GI JOE
When the doctor came
The doctor said
Oops Barney's dead
Oops Barney's dead

But bak on topic. Can i get a machine gun or a tank?

soilder79936 said:
or maybe like ribbions or medals

Well I can guarantee you that that is not going to happen, we will not dishonor those who have earned those medals by making them a novelty item to buy.

Back