I need to interview a Vet, please!

ALM08

Hi everyone,
My name is Brandy and I am joining this forum as a civilian who's father was in the military. :smile:

I would also like to know if any veteran here wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me for a presentation I have to do. It is for a history course in college. I have to interview someone who has served in either WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, or Iraqi Freedom. I would interview my father but he has not really been in any of the wars aforementioned.

If I could get a reply as soon as possible as my project is due next week, that would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hi everyone,
My name is Brandy and I am joining this forum as a civilian who's father was in the military. :smile:

I would also like to know if any veteran here wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me for a presentation I have to do. It is for a history course in college. I have to interview someone who has served in either WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, or Iraqi Freedom. I would interview my father but he has not really been in any of the wars aforementioned.

If I could get a reply as soon as possible as my project is due next week, that would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Best way to accomplish this is contact a local VFW or American Legion and they should be able to help you quickly.

Back