Need Information on a few items!

hotwyldchyld

Hi,
My stepfather died this year and had a few items and was hoping that I could find out some information about them. I have a web belt that has the year 1942, U.S., RMTCO & 1942 on the pouch, and 87 on it and also I have a bayonet that don't have anything on it but the blade is 8 3/4" long and the whole length of it is 1'. I do have pictures of them to show so just email me and I will be glad to send you the pictures I have.

:twisted:

I'm sorry to hear about your Stephfather....

Are you able to post the images here??

hotwyldchyld said:
Hi,
My stepfather died this year and had a few items and was hoping that I could find out some information about them. I have a web belt that has the year 1942, U.S., RMTCO & 1942 on the pouch, and 87 on it and also I have a bayonet that don't have anything on it but the blade is 8 3/4" long and the whole length of it is 1'. I do have pictures of them to show so just email me and I will be glad to send you the pictures I have.

:twisted:

I collect Bayonets, Fighting Knives and Survival Knives. Most WW II Bayonets, Fighting Knives and Survival Knives will have the Manufacture, i.e., Ka-Bar, Camillus, and it it a USMC, USN, US Army. There also be stamped MK II MK 2, MK I with the name of the manufacture on the knife guard, some are very difficult to read and may need to be cleaned with special cleaners like those found in cleaners to polishing and cleaning stones, diamonds and glass.

Back