Need help to verify WWll blood chits

jamned

412724613.jpg
[/IMG]
412724615.jpg
[/IMG]
412724615.jpg
[/IMG]I have some blood chits that were issued during the 1940's in the Burma-China theater. Some say they were reproduced & I want to verify the ones I have. Here are a couple pics of some of them.

412724614.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Blood Chits

They show up fine when for me. Don't see the problem, let me know if it is not corrected. Thanks, Jim.

I can't see them either

I usually use photobucket when I upload pictures here and elsewhere. Try to upload your pictures on PB from your computer and then you can upload them here.

Nope, I think it may be that you need 10 or 20 posts to post a picture I am not sure.

However, you can post a link to the images from somewhere like Photobucket or Flickr.

It looks like you're linking to pictures in your e-mail account, so they're only visible to you when you're logged in there. :smil:

You should download the Pictures to your computer and upload them as attachements here, or use Photobucket or something similar.

To be honest, it is hard to tell whether they are authentic or reproductions, the stitching looks about right although the lack of aging signs would concern me.

One of them looks like a Korean war one as well.

close ups

Here are a few close ups. Maybe they will show some clues. There are a couple Koren era, the ones with American flag & several languages.

412726353.jpg
[/IMG]

412726354.jpg
[/IMG]

412726355.jpg
[/IMG]

412726356.jpg
[/IMG]

412726357.jpg
[/IMG]

How about this patch?
412726362.jpg
[/IMG]

412726361.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
The stitching looks ok it does seem very clean even around the stained parts but that isn't really important just an oddity.

Oddly enough it is the patch that concerns me most, I have never seen a patch where the tiger lies along the "V" usually they lay in the centre of the V to form an arrow shape.

Have you tried contacting the Flying Tigers Historical Organisation

http://www.flyingtigershistoricalorganization.com/

or

The Flying Tigers Museum in China...

http://en.kmflyingtiger.com/Contact.asp?id=19&type=Contact us

As they should have more definitive answers.

Back