need help

well i don't want to turn them on each other, adn i do want to go to college..so i still don't know what to do..huh

Enjoy the last year of your civi life for a while, after that your involved with the USMC or the Army (couldn't make it out from your post) and that is very time consuming.

ok..its (USMC) i think i've made my mind up..i'll prolly end up goin to college first..
thanks for the help..all of you!

Well, what trade do you have in mind? (What do you want to do exactly?)

Because the Marines and the Army offer different options.

The things you need to bring into consideration is this, what are your plans once you joined a branch, you mentioned education first, thats great, but think of this, once your in the military, college is free, not to mention you get your GI bill. Ive been in the military for awhile, and i know a number of now Captains, 1st LT's and such..all mustangs, meaning they were all prior enlisted. try looking into the programs to get ur colloge degree while serving. with todays economy, if i can get free college, id take it...

well i wanna take at least a year of college befor i goin the army..and yes i knew about the free college when you join..

still thinking..thanks for the help tho

So i changed it again

so yea im joining the National Guard..But i have to finish school first...im kinda nervous..

I don´t want to piss in your corn flakes, but maybe you shouldn´t join at all right now.
During this thread you have changed your mind...(alot).
Once you sign on the dotted line you make a pretty serious comittment for a part of your life.
No changing your mind after that.
Therefore, maybe you should hold off on joining?

Yea. I agree with KJ. It really is a huge decision to join, it *could* really effect the next 8 years of your life.
Remember that the recruiter is a salesman :)

Back