NEED HELP, Need Information on Joining!

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
This is a serious decision that I have pondered for a long time, and have decided that I am ready to take the next step in my life...

I want to join the colonial Marines.

Uscmcseal.gif

I feel that I am ready as a citizen to face any threat to our great country, and world, be it human, alien or otherwise.

I feel I can accept any challenge and would be honored to defend our nation , our world , from all enemies with honor, dignity , and the spirit that is ready to nuke the entire site from orbit.

Fullview_Xenomorph.PNG

I would not be willing accept any other lifestlye, and realize that space service is not for everyone.

And no, I am not willing to bug out and just call this even!

All I am asking for is real solid information on how I can better prepare myself for space borne service, any one here with experiance in space borne operations or with interplantertary combat experiance your input is more than encouraged, or any leads on finding a Colonial Marines recruiter.

I guess you can say I lost my heart to a starship trooper...

Colonial_Marines.jpg

And for all those who made the ultimate sacrifice, mostly at night, when they come out...mostly...

Our heroes are not forgotten.:salute2:

As for now I will continue my search for information.

And one day soon, upon my space recruit gradutation I will have the honor of seeing you starside!

3screenshot01829560.jpg

Thanks again,

Yo,

You may want to take one of our Ukeranian chap with you- I heard his dying to leave his country and join the military... any military....

If you are willing to do this- I will let this chap know. I am sure he will find this an out-of-the-world experience...

That looks mean...

You know what is really funny...

if you look closely at the parts, you may actually see "MAde in China"...

But I talked to a recruiter today, and I should be off to the Garrison on Mars to have my evaluation, tests such as vision in zero gravity, ability to survive a crash landing dropship.

As well as upper body strength to repel space parasitic creatures.

I am so happy , it will be a journey of about 12-16 months.

It only took about five minutes of my own iniative to find all my information and start this journey on my own accord.

Oh and yes , the Shuttle there is made in China.:D

Last edited:
But I talked to a recruiter today, and I should be off to the Garrison on Mars to have my evaluation, tests such as vision in zero gravity, ability to survive a crash landing dropship.

As well as upper body strength to repel space parasitic creatures.

I am so happy , it will be a journey of about 12-16 months.

It only took about five minutes of my own iniative to find all my information and start this journey on my own accord.

Oh and yes , the Shuttle there is made in China.:D

Yoss, my good buddy... whatever it is that you are taking, you'd better....... ohhhh what the hell, send me some...:rock:

I'll send two . :lol:

May take a while to get back to Earth on the Chinese shuttle however.

Ok, good buddy, I hear you... It may take a while, but it better not be that Chinese rice wine poison... those things can make you look like Chairman Mao...:bang:

Which one- the guy with the teeth, or the guy with the gun?

Just got my unit insignia today, wow what a thrill this new adventure is!

GetAttachment.aspx

Hopefully I can live up to the hype, any way, I have to go, we landed on this new moon colony and I've been having these strange chest pa.....

Last edited:
Just got my unit insignia today, wow what a thrill this new adventure is!

GetAttachment.aspx

Hopefully I can life up to the hype, any way, I have to go, we landed this new moon colony and I've been having these strange chest pa.....

TK421, repeat your last message...

TK421, repeat last message, please...

TK421, do you copy...

TK421, do you copy...

TK421, if you can receive this- your mummy wants her goldfish bowl, her kettle pot and her garden rake back... now!

Slobber, GRRRR!

Slobberrrr OPENS MOUTH, then Second Mouth...

Slobberr GRRR!!!!.

alien_from_the_movie.png

Last edited:
Back