Need help to join us army

Kyle030692

Hey guys,my name's kyle and I'm 20 years old.
I'm frenh and I want to join the us army,I looked for it and understood that I can't do that without a permanent residence.
As I don't have us family and don't want to marry a us girl just for the citizenship,I ask you if someone could help me find a job.
I'm actually working as a manager of a little supermarket called "LIDL" in the south of the france. Do you think I can do anything with that to find something in the usa and then ask to join us army?
I ask you again your help for a job or a residence which could help me joining us army.

Thanks you so much

God bless america

Kyle

I'm frenh and I want to join the us army,I looked for it and understood that I can't do that without a permanent residence.
As I don't have us family and don't want to marry a us girl just for the citizenship,I ask you if someone could help me find a job.
I'm actually working as a manager of a little supermarket called "LIDL" in the south of the france. Do you think I can do anything with that to find something in the usa and then ask to join us army?
I ask you again your help for a job or a residence which could help me joining us army.

Thanks you so much

God bless america

Kyle

Greetings Kyle, I am not trying to be offensive or anything like that- why not the French Army?

Just wondering...

Thanks you so much

God bless america

Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I doubt that will help you to get a job in the US, what you can do is to get an education in the US. I don't know about the French school system, but I have read somewhere; all college and university educations are the same within EU since a few years. The best way would be to get a BA/BS in France and take the graduate levels in the US. The Obama administration will address the immigration to the United States and perhaps if you have a MA/MS at a University there, it might be easier. When that is fixed, you can perhaps join the US military.

Join the French Foreign Legion or grow a brain. You have to be a citizen of the country you serve!

Join the French Foreign Legion or grow a brain. You have to be a citizen of the country you serve!

While I totally agree with your sentiments a person can get into the US Military and not be a citizen of the US.
I've been away from recruiting too long to know the specifics but any Military Recruiter will know the requirements.

Why the FFL? :pirate:

I would think, at least I would like to, that joining the your own country's military to serve would be a thing that a citizen would do...

Back