Need Company Mottos. HELP!

Mwashu

I'm in JROTC and right now my company's working on a company motto. You know, like "Fast as Lightning, Loud as Thunder, Delta Company'll Take you under!" or "First to fight, Last to run, Delta Company's Number one!" I need them soon, I'm looking for something new (I'm tired of the same ol' stuff each year. Bleh...) and I need something really catchy to motivate the cadets. If anyone has anything they can add, I'd really appreciate it.

(Right now, we're using "Cold as ice, Slick as rain, Delta Company Brings the pain!" which is nice but it was our motto last year, so it's a no-go.)

SHERMAN said:
whats wrong with keeping a motto?

We always change it each year. Since it's a class thing, we always have new people. So we're always changing everything. New officers, new cadets, new leaders, new mottos. Our SAI even wants staff to revise the SOP, which is kinda new to me, lol. The only motto that has stayed the same has been Raider Team, which has always been "Rough, Tough, Hardcore. Raider Team, we want some more!"

Plus, a change in pace always keeps the cadets on their toes and keeps them interested in the class. Since people can technically take the course eight times before they graduate (thanks to block scheduling; this'll be my 6th time in the class), it's very easy to get bored with it fast.

Redneck said:
Delta Company's SUPER! YAY!

Ouch. Last year, Foxtrot's was "Foxtrot, Get it, Get it, Can't stop!" and the year before that, "Bia, bia!" BUT, this isn't Foxtrot. This is Delta. Which is pwnz0r. So... no. :p

Back