i need advice

duckhunter

i am sixteen years old. i have a 3.3 gpa and plan on becoming a trauma surgeon. but my mind is distracted with the army rangers, marine recon, or special ops, also the navy seals if i am slightly insane. i need direction to my life and have no one to talk to. i would appreciate some advice from some of you war dogs.

If you need the advice of a group of totally unknown people just to make up your mind, I would suggest that you are no where near mature enough to go into the Services yet.

Go back to school for a few years and finish your education, there's still time to do anything you wish at 18 or 19 years of age. By then you might have a better idea of what's best for you.

Don't mind those guys. There is a little merit in what they say, however.... it is good that you are thinking about a career and in each of those spec ops fields, they have medical staff. Stay focused on school and do the best you can there. Also, stay in shape and physically fit. Stay away from drugs and other bad distractions and when the times is right to think about this.... about your Junior year in College, you will be in a good place to make a smart decision.

Back