need advice

ashleyrenee590

so my x and i have been sleeping together since we broke up, found out i was pregnant with his baby. then a month after well this week i had a miscarriage.. i took it really hard and so did he and know we both want to be around each other alot more then we did bc of the connection thing. we are both pretty upset with it being a new thing that just happend and all and he was there for me the whole time even slept at the hospital with me and all. well the new guy i am just talking to really wasnt and doesnt understand. like i said we are just talking but i really dont know what to do the feelings for my x are kinda coming back, but or relationship turned to just a sex thing after the six months we were together. i really dont know if its just loosing the baby or if its real feelings what should i do..:cry::confused:

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. If he sticks around that will be your answer I think.

...if you had a bad connection a baby, (a pregnancy) would have made things worse I think, not better. Just IMHO.

I would personally not entertain a back-up (new guy) right now. I think regardless of what happens with the old guy nothing started with the new guy can be a positive thing. Hope everything works out for you...

Last edited:
so sorry to hear about your miscarraige. it does happen more often than expected. my sister had two before she had her first child. you should honestly think about it strongly before starting another relationship whether with our ex or the new guy especially in lite of what just happened. but think of it this way, why did you guys break up in the first place. write out a list of pros and cons, who out weighs who on the pros list.

I'm sorry to hear about this Ashley. :(

I do think that you should follow your heart. That's always served me well.

Good luck.

Back