I need an advice about the US Army's soldier's equipement

kal

Well I'm new on this forum and I'm a french (it's may be a bad thing for someone), my country doesn't support the US operation in Iraq but to my mind I'm grazy about USA
usflagxi8.jpg
and his army.
I'm not a soldier (may be my place here is a mistake) but I enjoyed myself sometime to be a us soldier, so I collect on Internet :type: all the stuff to create my soldier's life.
I need your advice to find items that which missing.
Thx for your help and god bless you !

-TL 122 light
- 9mm bianchi holster
-M16 ammo pouch x2
-LC2 suspender
-Pistol belt
-Butt Pack
-First Kit Aid
-Ear Protection box
-Canteen x2
-Shovel
-Decontamination Kit
-Glove
-Woodland Poncho
-Rifle Clean Kit
-M17A2 gas mask w/ canvas
-black knee pad

-Kevlar Helmet with DCU and Woodland cover
-Helmet elastic band cat's eyes
-laser protective goggles
-Kevlar Body Armor with DCU et Woodland cover
-Woodland Battle Dress Uniform ,jacket and pants with the captain rank and Palmer's name tape for the 2nd Armored division (hell on wheels) in subbubed, with american flag on the right arm and ranger's patch in the left (and other patch unidentified)
-Desert Combat Uniform
-Woodland Patrol Cap
-Brown T-shirt
-Grey Army T-shirt
-Black Jungle Boots
-Tan desert boots wellco
-Black and green socks
-Dog Tag

-Duffle Bag
-Field Bag
-MRE (menu 7)
-shine Kit
-face paint kit
-5 bullets 5.56 nato caliber for M16 and M249
-M16 A3 (soft air) w/ PEQ 2A (soon)

dscf1182bw4.jpg

dscf1227ua8.jpg

You're certainly a very dedicated reenactor to buy such a detailed kit! I'm no soldier, so I can't give you advice on specifics, but 2 things:

1. Don't wear insignia that you haven't earned. That means your captain rank and ranger patch for example. This is out of respect for those who have rightfully earned the privilege of wearing them.
2. Desert and Woodland don't match very well... You should pick one color scheme and stick with it.

Are you an airsofter? What model M16A3 do you have (which company made it?)?

Thx fot your answer!
I've command my own name tape and I will cut off patch for only 3rd Infantry divison with no rank or PFC.
I've seen some picture with bi color soldier's suit but there was much DCU than woodland, soon new pics with my DCU suit and body armor woodland.

I'm not a real airsofter, it's not an AEG just hold up gun from WELL, good thing but I've repainted plastic part (seach in metal on real gun) with a metal burn paint.:salute:

Back