Need adm. information

Solideo

Hi, need the way to unsusbscribe the forum. Thanks, I also wanted to transfer my milbucks before leaving but I cannot the path to do it.

Thanks again

The only way to make an account inactive is change your e-mail to an account that doesn't exist. (through the UserCP)

And if you want to donate Milbucks to someone you can find a post by that member and click the "donate" link under "Member info" in that post (under the Avatar picture)

The only way to make an account inactive is change your e-mail to an account that doesn't exist. (through the UserCP)

Sorry I don´t understand how to it correctly. I go to userCP and change my user name? put a non exist mail? Do I create a new user whic is not going to be used with my mail? Sorry, I am not very operative with computers (age)

And if you want to donate Milbucks to someone you can find a post by that member and click the "donate" link under "Member info" in that post (under the Avatar picture)

It´s suppossed I have over 900, I tried to spread them among some people but says to me I have not enough milbucks to donate even the number is lower tht those 900. Sorry again ( I am already 2 minutes older, so worst than earlier)

Thanks for replying

It´s suppossed I have over 900, I tried to spread them among some people but says to me I have not enough milbucks to donate even the number is lower tht those 900. Sorry again ( I am already 2 minutes older, so worst than earlier)

Thanks for replying
Hehe, those 900+ are in the bank, so you need to go here and withdraw them ;)
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/vbplaza.php?do=item&itemid=168

Sorry I don´t understand how to it correctly. I go to userCP and change my user name? put a non exist mail? Do I create a new user whic is not going to be used with my mail? Sorry, I am not very operative with computers (age)
Don't change the name, just enter an e-mail address that doesn't exist..

and solideo, you do not want to quit yet.

Sky needs you (though she doesnt say), gender needs you (wee need to turn this thingy positive somehow), and I personally need you for your musical inspirations...

Honor, anyone? :)

!Think!

Rattler

and solideo, you do not want to quit yet.

Sky needs you (though she doesnt say), gender needs you (wee need to turn this thingy positive somehow), and I personally need you for your musical inspirations...

Honor, anyone? :)

!Think!

Rattler

This is not any kind of honor, I never discuss anyone is farther 3 meters from me, it´s a stupid thing.

I have find great people here and they have been noticed about my thinking, so I don´t forget them.

Sky is "la niña de mis ojos", the one I take care of, although in ethereal way, I am not so stupid to think in other thing living in Europe.

But there is a moment many ones have declared absolute truth owners, autoclaimed chiefs of the bar and I have lost the will to follow this at this moment, simply because I prefer people than tanks at this moment (and I have been military for years). I think you understand me, I don´t leave my friends, just the place.

Best for all.

Back