Neat video on machine gun shoot.

Correct me if I am wrong; but you can own whatever gun you like in the US, including AT guns and mortars? If someone brought a TOW to the range no one would raise an eyebrowse questioning the legality of owning it?

They had a nice day at the range it seems like :)

Last edited:
No you cant own fully-auto or any anti-vehicular weapons in the US. I dont know how they got them. Though I turned my SKS into full-auto one time with a crap upgrade which broke maybe 3 weeks after I bought it. Overall rounds I fired out of it was like 1500 7.62x39mm 123 grain.

Abusing the 2nd amendment for this is an absolute travesty! I think it is insane to say the least. A day at the shooting range is one thing, but that you can actually own a Browning .50 cal..... I don't know where to start.

Ted said:
Abusing the 2nd amendment for this is an absolute travesty! I think it is insane to say the least. A day at the shooting range is one thing, but that you can actually own a Browning .50 cal..... I don't know where to start.

Abusing? Travesty? Pray tell, do start, sir. Explain to us ignorant colonists the error of our ways. :lol:

Back