Nazi UFOs?

shocktroop

While reading a book about secret weapons of WW2, one of the chapters in the book talked about Nazi UFOs.
The book mentioned something about the Nazis experimenting with disk shaped flying objects in 1945, and some reports claim that the Nazis tested a flying disk on 14 February 1945 in Prague called the V-7. Some reports also claim that the disk could go faster than Mach 1.
Another story that was mentioned in the book was about an American pilot who was flying his civilian plane in 1947 over the US when suddenly he saw 9 objects float near one mountain (don't remember the name of the mountain). He timed how much time it took the objects to fly from that mountain to the other. After dividing the range between the two montains (40 miles) by the time that it took the objects to fly that distance, he found out that their speed was about 1,350mph!
No aircraft that I know of could fly that fast in 1947. I don't know if these two incedents are true or not, but after searching the internet on this topic, I found some other articles on Nazi UFOs. There have been alot of claims and reports about UFO sightnings all around the world since 1947 and many believe that these are man-made flying disks.
I am not some freak that beleives in UFOs, but if anyone knows or herd anything about man-made UFOs, please post it here.
Thanks.

Last edited:
The other day on the History channel i believe mightve been the discovery channel though they were doing something about that...I wasnt paying much attention though cause i was on the phone at the time but i DO remember them saying that nazi germany had developed some UFO type aircraft and it did go over mach 1 i know that if i find out anything i will post it here though.

that may be german Horten Flying wing .
and US,Northrop often made flying wing(yb-35,yb-49 adn b-2,etc etc)

Back