Nazi Songs

There's a song called 'Die braune Kompanie' wich is about SA that might be interesting for you, never heard of it bevor, but found it often on the internet. In english the titel means 'The brown company'

I just found the lyrics in german.

Ich bin noch jung an Jahren,
Ich bin noch weit vom Tod,
Und hab' doch schon erfahren
Des Volkes bitt're Not.
Und ob mein Glück mich freue,
Mein Herz vergißt dich nie.
|: Ich diene dir in Treue,
Du braune Kompanie! :|

Schon mancher ist gefallen
Von unserm Hitlerkorps;
Die Glocken hör ich schallen
Und heb' den Arm empor.
Ich schwöre und erneue
Den Schwur, den Wessel schrie:
|: Ich diene dir in Treue,

So will ich wacker streiten
Bis an das blut'ge End,
Daß einst in fernen Zeiten
Mein Deutschland Fried fänd',
Und daß einst Rosen streue
Der Sieg, den Gott uns lieh.
|: Drum dien' ich dir in Treue,

zander_0633 said:
Well, I have the Horst Wessel Lied. Other songs. Any other songs? And can I have more info on which countries ban Nazism and why. Thanks

It's banned in Germany because it was tried and didn't work out. IMO it shouldn't be banned because banning something tends to encourage forgetting it and it makes open debate harder. Also, it shows national insecurity, which is no longer necessary. I'm fairly confident that there will be no rise of any similar ideologies in the near future if the ban was lifted.

AussieNick said:
You have got to be kidding me.

Dude, he lives in Singapore. I'm sure there's been massacres in Africa or Asia that you or I have never heard about.

Last edited:
thanks Deathstrike! Well, so much for the NAZI's in Germany. Hey any one heard of the song Sieg Heil Das Fuhrer?

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Dude, he lives in Singapore. I'm sure there's been massacres in Africa or Asia that you or I have never heard about.

I'm sure those massacres didn't wipe 12 million people off the face of the Earth. There is NO EXCUSE not to know about the holocaust.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
It's banned in Germany because it was tried and didn't work out. IMO it shouldn't be banned because banning something tends to encourage forgetting it and it makes open debate harder. Also, it shows national insecurity, which is no longer necessary. I'm fairly confident that there will be no rise of any similar ideologies in the near future if the ban was lifted.

There are still neo-nazis all over Europe dispite the banning of nazism. Unbanning it will only make matters worse.

zander_0633 said:
thanks Deathstrike! Well, so much for the NAZI's in Germany. Hey any one heard of the song Sieg Heil Das Fuhrer?
You're welcome :) I've not heard of said song, but the way you wrote it is gramatically incorrect. It might be "Sieg Heil dem Führer", but I'm only guessing, really.

The Cooler King said:
I'm sure those massacres didn't wipe 12 million people off the face of the Earth. There is NO EXCUSE not to know about the holocaust.
Is too! How are you supposed to know about something if you never come accross any information about it?
Also, the popular holocaust figure is 6 million Jews (though it may well have been inferior). So what you're saying is that 6 more million dissidents, gays, gypsies, and other ppl the nazis didn't like were killed, right? But I'm fairly confident that a lot more civilians died from bombing raids and because they happened to be caught between conflicting parties.

The Cooler King said:
There are still neo-nazis all over Europe dispite the banning of nazism. Unbanning it will only make matters worse.

No it won't. Those who feel like being neo-nazis ARE neo-nazis whether you ban it or not. Those who aren't, won't be even if you un-ban it.

Last edited:
Hey, Thanks again Deathstrike! Well, I did study a bit of the Holocast in school. But is is quite little. The most I learnt about was the Korean War.

Back