Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal dies at 96 - Page 2

--
Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal dies at 96

September 23rd, 2005  
bulldogg

Are there any other "Simon Weisenthal's" now tracking down others guilty of such atrocities of the Serbia-Bosnia disaster or Rwanda for example? Thankfully given the passage of time most of these Nazi criminals are dead or soon will be. It seems people like Mr. Weisenthal are necessary as the current world court and such provisions have trouble enforcing them without the active support and help of the US government.
September 23rd, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Are there any other "Simon Weisenthal's" now tracking down others guilty of such atrocities of the Serbia-Bosnia disaster or Rwanda for example?
I don't think so, unfortunately. That would be labelled "private justice" by toda's political correctness.
September 23rd, 2005  
phoenix80

Quote:
Are there any other "Simon Weisenthal's" now tracking down others guilty of such atrocities of the Serbia-Bosnia disaster or Rwanda for example? Thankfully given the passage of time most of these Nazi criminals are dead or soon will be. It seems people like Mr. Weisenthal are necessary as the current world court and such provisions have trouble enforcing them without the active support and help of the US government.
I do not think that there are MANY Nazists left alive these days!
--
September 23rd, 2005  
bulldogg

Exactly what I said mate.
September 23rd, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_aim54
Quote:
I do not think that there are MANY Nazists left alive these days!
There are still death camp guards who committed atrocities being found in the US. They were very young in 1945 as teenagers were being used more so there are some in their late 70's and early 80's. They are usually deported to their native country if there is enough proof of identification. Falsification of identification was pretty easy after 1945 and that's what the US uses as charges.