Which Nazi Bastard Are You?

You are Hitler Youth Leader
Baldur Benedikt von Schirach

You are manipulative and probably hangout with people younger than yourself. You convince others to do the wrong things which means you'll have a lot of people pissed at you in Hell.
You are a heartless bastard.

You are manipulative and probably hangout with people younger than yourself. You convince others to do the wrong things which means you'll have a lot of people pissed at you in Hell.

Lonnie Courtney Clay
:salute:

Hmm seems I am
You are Senior Nazi Official
Hans Frank
You are a sellout and a traitor. You would have killed the Fuhrer if you had the chance. You live in the now and justify your actions. You'll repent shortly before you die but will it be enough?
Bastard?

Hans Frank
You are a sellout and a traitor. You would have killed the Fuhrer if you had the chance. You live in the now and justify your actions. You'll repent shortly before you die but will it be enough?

Bastard?

You are manipulative and probably hangout with people younger than yourself. You convince others to do the wrong things which means you'll have a lot of people pissed at you in Hell

Last edited:
Me thinks either the quiz is rigged or the one who made it up was a relative of von Schirach........I mean....there really can't be THAT many of us heartless b:cen:ds out there.....:D

Hans Frank
You are a sellout and a traitor. You would have killed the Fuhrer if you had the chance. You live in the now and justify your actions. You'll repent shortly before you die but will it be enough?​

Bastard?
Slayer of the Poles, BURN IN HELL!

You are Nazi Deputy
Rudolf Hess

Your memory is bad and you are not very reasonable. If you ever had power, you certainly don't have it now. People do not respect you and you are socially dead.
You are a pathetic bastard.

What?! What? I am not pathetic. I...hope.

At least, Pixie has enough nuts to go to Scotland in her lone plane with swastika.

Hmm seems I am
Hans Frank

You are a sellout and a traitor. You would have killed the Fuhrer if you had the chance. You live in the now and justify your actions. You'll repent shortly before you die but will it be enough?​

Bastard?

Same here Monte, I think this is a loaded test. Everyone is a NAZI of some kind or other.

Back