Nazi After the war

Darcia

Since we got into this in the WW2 topic I thought I would start a new topic. about what the Nazi's did after WW2, lets just starts with the post made in the Ww2 thread.

Vatican helped alot of the nazi's escape to diff places.

aftermathintro.html

I saw many many shows on difrent Channels about it, one thing is They say that this Person in the Vatican would help get the new Passports and new names, They would then go to the area around Syria, then they could go to South America, Mostly Argentina since it was a major fan of Nazism at that time.

Another thing is many nazi's went to America and Russia after the War and helped them build some of thier new weapons at that time and gave away German secrets.

Also here is something interesting, Apperently only 1 High Ranking Nazi official is still alive, they think he is in Syria.

Dameon said:
Another thing is many nazi's went to America and Russia after the War and helped them build some of thier new weapons at that time and gave away German secrets.

Not all Germans were Nazis, man. Those who "helped" develop the bomb, for instance, deliberately sabotaged the project under NSDAP rule.

Although to the US the German scientists went more or less out of free will, to Russia they were actually deported.

If sources are required, I'll send them for retail price of the books + shipping & handling.

The Vatican's involvement sounds pretty far fetched though. Would be interesting if anyone actually finds some actual evidence.

Bratwurst said:
If sources are required, I'll send them for retail price of the books + shipping & handling.

Just posting the titles and authors will work just fine.

"Alliierte Jagd auf deutsche Wissenschaftler" Kristall bei Langen Müller - ISBN 3607000492

"Von Humboldt bis Einstein" Piper München/Zürich - ISBN: 349203134X

“Learning German Words“ Diethard Lüebke Verlag: Max Hueber Verlag - ISBN: 3190064008

Mod edit: You're a funny kid, Bratwurst. If you don't like the rules on this forum, feel free to find another place to spend your time.

aftermathintro.htm

Here is one LInk Let me hunt down the tohers ( MY Comp crashed and I lost all of my links about 3 weeks ago :cry: )

Thank you for the effort. Just use the edit button (top right of your posts) to put the sources in the appropriate posts, don't make seperate posts for them.

I once heard before WW2 the American army even did the same salute...but I have saw nothing that proves that.

Back