In the Navy Now

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Well, I am starting a new hobby as of this past weekend... sailing... went in and purchased a nice 27 foot Hunter.... If you don't hear from me... send help.. :D

Last edited:
Gimme the name of your boat and the registration number, I'll send it over to the USCG CC today so that they'll already start looking out for you. :lol:

Oh TI, I have my passions for sailing too. Around the oceans of the world, yep. But not now, hopefully in the future. But I hear that it would require at least a 40ft boat.

Gimme the name of your boat and the registration number, I'll send it over to the USCG CC today so that they'll already start looking out for you. :lol:

HAHA... :D I will keep that in mind. Name is probably going to change, but once we get going, I will make sure to contact you.....

End of Mission... Cancelled the deal. We were there signing the paperwork and the guy started flaking out and insulting my wife, so we walked away. F:cen:'em... we don't need a boat that bad.

Come to find out after the fact, that it could have been a shady deal. No regrets...

Time to find a nice pleasure boat..... heck with the sails....

End of Mission... Cancelled the deal. We were there signing the paperwork and the guy started flaking out and insulting my wife, so we walked away. F:cen:'em... we don't need a boat that bad.

Come to find out after the fact, that it could have been a shady deal. No regrets...

Time to find a nice pleasure boat..... heck with the sails....
In shore fishing is just as fun. Though a tad bit more expensive...As you must buy bait, tackle, rod, reel, and gas...At the very least.

Back