Navy Doctor is Awarded Bronze Star with "V"

AJChenMPH said:
Hoorah, LCDR Jadick! :salute2: This is the article that made me aware of the Bible passage that I now use in my sig...

:salute2: :salute2:

btw, :lol: for ur sig:p

Wow. The guts it takes to make a decision like that in the first place. Then add in all the things he did. I can not help but be proud to serve when we have men like that serving as well.

I read that article in Newsweek a couple of weeks ago. He did a great job! Wish we had more docs like him.

He also has a sense of humor as this passage from the story shows:
Sometimes the corpsmen behaved like the 18- and 19-year-olds they were. Jadick was miffed at one young clerk, in charge of keeping proper records, who had apparently wandered off. Unable to find the man, Jadick began cursing him, when the clerk appeared around the corner. "Where were you?" Jadick angrily demanded. "Well," the clerk said, "some guys were trying to come across through the open gate, so I shot them." Jadick laughed as he recalled the story. "That's a pretty good excuse, so I'll let you go this time," he told the man.

Great story!

Hoorah!

When ever I'm in a bar, I'll always buy drinks for Corpsman, Medics, EMS/Fire Fighters, and Playboy Bunnies.

That guy is a true hero. And he deserves my respect and honor.

Back