NATO: 3 Americans killed in eastern Afghanistan (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Two U.S. service members and one U.S. employee were killed Friday in eastern Afghanistan, pushing the American death toll this month to 29.

More...

Its just a shame. I just made a thread But I just saw you have a News Manager, Went on NBC MSN++++ No word on this.

Paying of Tango Bravo I guess is not working. We need to get out, we are wasting Brave individuals and money for nothing. When we leave Afghanistan the Government will fall with in months, and Tango Bravo will still hold Power. Well they're many Government officials that are Taliban and we've been giving them staggering amounts of money and their taking advantage of our generosity.

They've been living their way for 4 thousand years, as have been invaded and occupied by many, and their way of life in the end has prevailed ask the Russians,their Vietnam. They see us as imposing our western ways of ideology, the majority what us the Coalition out, the only ones that want us there are the ones that are pocketing the money from Coalition forces.

If they want freedom that badly let the Afgan men fight for it, it's been 7 years we have been training their Army, I think training Time is over. All we do is supply them with Supplies, and let the Soldiers come home.

Last edited:
Back