National Guard on border to be armed!

MS-13 is huge in Mexico and the southern USA. The gang started in El Salvador but has spread like wild fire.

Hell, the Crips and Blood fued started in LA, but are as far north as NYC.

Y'know, now that I hear all this about the border, I'm beginning to wonder just as to why the government hasn't had the Guard stationed at the southern border. If MS13 and other such factions are truly that much of a threat to US citizens, then shouldn't it be reasoned that we should send the National Guard there and simply drive them the **** out of the country...? I mean, we've sure got both the means and the reasons... So, why is it that politics in DC take precedent over the safety of our friends and our families?

This is just me and I beg your pardons for saying this, but that is really, really messed up. The southern USA belongs to the USA, and I fail how it is both reasonable and practical for politicians to simply allow gangs such as MS13 to turn American neighborhoods into their own gangland playgrounds. If anything, these gangs deserve a good beating, many, many years of hard labor behind bars, and a bullet in the laurels. It's not right to have American citizens fearing for their safety or their lives on their own soil, at all. :hide:

'Nuff said.

Last edited:
5.56X45mm said:
MS-13 is huge in Mexico and the southern USA. The gang started in El Salvador but has spread like wild fire.

Hell, the Crips and Blood fued started in LA, but are as far north as NYC.

MS13 has a strong footing on the east coast now as well.

Btw, to those that think gangs "need transportation." They don't travel on buses from city to city, they 'spread' by recruiting, that's how the numbers add up. MS13 is getting thousands of members a month.

MS13 is basically fighting a guerilla war against us on our own soil. How do you tell them apart from other Hispanics? Simply because they aren't blowing up cars in crowded areas doesn't mean they aren't fighting our very way of life. The kicker is that they're protected by our laws. If you want to stop a significant contributor to firearms violence, these are the guys to round up. I'd be interested to know how many thousands of illicit firearms they smuggle in.

You can tell a member of MS-13 very quickly.

Just look at these photos...

ms13.jpg

laist_ms13-thumb.jpg

ms13.jpg

ms13.jpg.w300h200.jpg

MS13.jpg

I watched a special on MS-13 about a month ago on the Discovery Channel. They are pretty much at war in every country they operate in. I forgot the exact specifics but the gang is spread out in several countries.
Once your in the gang your in it for life, and tatoos are part of the joining process. Btw killing someone is also a right of passage. They are recruiting kids as young as 9.

Something really needs to be done about these people, they have the means to kill a lot of people and they have the motivation to carry it out.

Last edited:
THe MS-13 Members here in the South Florida area target Law Enforcement Officers as thyeir right of passage. We just had a shootout today with a MS-13 member.

Back