National Defense Authorization Act

Cold_feelings

Hello men and women on the armed forces. I am sure many of you do not know me and the few that do may not like what I am about to say for a variety of reasons. I come before you to alert every one of a bill that is being blacked out by Media sources like CNN, Fox, Msnbc, cbs and the like. I am not going to drag this **** out out. Here it is

National Defense Authorization Act

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ThanSzG_w"]Source 4[/ame]

Here is the jist of it all. If you were too only post a "tweet" on tweeter or the like you would be look on as a terrorist to the country and detained without question. If you are across seas right now waiting on your trip home than let me the first to tell you that their is a war brew for you when you get back home and as many irrational people that are here in our nation its just too much to bare at all of this going down in the worse possible way.

I know my past but this is not about some nut crack pot theory of some Illuminati or the such this is about honestly and freedom. I hope you alll get this and reach out to your loves ones and alert them to what is being blacked out to them and their everyday lives.

So, what it says is basicly that any US citizen with slightly loose lips may someday find himself on the wrong side of the fence in Guantanamo Bay...?

Good thing that it's based on a democratic vote, the people of North Korea was never asked. :confused:

So, what it says is basicly that any US citizen with slightly loose lips may someday find himself on the wrong side of the fence in Guantanamo Bay...?

Good thing that it's based on a democratic vote, the people of North Korea was never asked. :confused:

No it was passed today. What is worse is the general public have no idea at all about it and those that do seem deeply not to care. Well I do but what I can do is very little at the moment. I see V for Vendetta on the horizon only thing their will be no leaders.

I find it funny that when I had ill-informed knowledge of things everyone and their momma had a comment about me. Where are you all now? I can only hope that you will at least warn your families of this.

No his and other peoples tin foil is wrapped too tight again. When I have time I'll find the text and post it, but I'm to pressed for time to counter NWO theories and masturbatory fantasies right now.

I find it funny that when I had ill-informed knowledge of things everyone and their momma had a comment about me. Where are you all now? I can only hope that you will at least warn your families of this.
So, the media which has their noses in everything under the sun has no clue what's going on, but idiots on twitter and blogs do? There is nothing wrong with being concerned, but when you start throwing out statements with nothing behind them you already defeated yourself.

Now fellas, there is nothing wrong with limping into a discussion after already shooting yourself in the foot.

Page 657 of the Bill....You can read the whole Thousand plus pages if your interested in a bunch of mundane crap.

10 (b) APPLICABILITY TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS
11 AND LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.—
12 (1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The require
13 ment to detain a person in military custody under
14 this section does not extend to citizens of the United
15 States.

Link to Bill:http://www.rules.house.gov/Media/file/PDF_112_1/legislativetext/HR1540conf.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
03, I just had to look this up for clarification. It reads:

(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

Dude we look like North Korea more and more every year I swear. I told a bunch of people about this and they were like how about them cowboys! Oh well I moving out of the USA.

C Doug Davis

If you trust the politicians running this country, I want to sell you some swamp land. Read it again. It says the "requirement" to detain civilians. It leaves out that they still "may" detain civilians.

If you trust the politicians running this country, I want to sell you some swamp land. Read it again. It says the "requirement" to detain civilians. It leaves out that they still "may" detain civilians.

reynoldsrecycle1.jpg

No his and other peoples tin foil is wrapped too tight again. When I have time I'll find the text and post it, but I'm to pressed for time to counter NWO theories and masturbatory fantasies right now.

I see you are a Marine clearly. Nothing wrong with that other than you hold things against someone when they made a clear foolish mistake on jumpping ship on something they need not to. I guess another apologize here would be pointless and more so begging. I do not know what grudge you have against me other than my mess, but get over it.

Look I posted it and I said how I feel. If you want to piss pants at anyone do it to the media. Yes there was a media blackout for major news outlets. Minor and small outlets on the others hand did not. I stop posting until now so I could wait to see the outcome of this bill. It was passed. Also if you really believe that the powers that be won't let this get out of hand than I have no idea why you even serve.

Last thing, no this country is far off from where N.Korea is. Although if the SOPA and IP adress bills get passed we could have that argument. Until than I think not. Opps let me make sure your royal airness reads that clearly or is just being a dick and trolls me.

So, the media which has their noses in everything under the sun has no clue what's going on, but idiots on twitter and blogs do? There is nothing wrong with being concerned, but when you start throwing out statements with nothing behind them you already defeated yourself.

I admit that my delivery there was highly off. I kinda let those who trolled me here before off a ****ing question get me now when I looked for them for insight and thought. The bill wasn't out yet for me to lay my eyes on. Forbes brought it to my attention. So that as well shoots down my claim as well. I again am sorry for that misuse of words.

I see you are a Marine clearly. Nothing wrong with that other than you hold things against someone when they made a clear foolish mistake on jumpping ship on something they need not to. I guess another apologize here would be pointless and more so begging. I do not know what grudge you have against me other than my mess, but get over it.

Look I posted it and I said how I feel. If you want to piss pants at anyone do it to the media. Yes there was a media blackout for major news outlets. Minor and small outlets on the others hand did not. I stop posting until now so I could wait to see the outcome of this bill. It was passed. Also if you really believe that the powers that be won't let this get out of hand than I have no idea why you even serve.

Last thing, no this country is far off from where N.Korea is. Although if the SOPA and IP adress bills get passed we could have that argument. Until than I think not. Opps let me make sure your royal airness reads that clearly or is just being a dick and trolls me.

What are you babbling about?

Back