National Defense Authorization Act

--

December 9th, 2011  
Cold_feelings

Topic: National Defense Authorization Act

Hello men and women on the armed forces. I am sure many of you do not know me and the few that do may not like what I am about to say for a variety of reasons. I come before you to alert every one of a bill that is being blacked out by Media sources like CNN, Fox, Msnbc, cbs and the like. I am not going to drag this **** out out. Here it is

National Defense Authorization Act

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ThanSzG_w"]Source 4[/ame]

Here is the jist of it all. If you were too only post a "tweet" on tweeter or the like you would be look on as a terrorist to the country and detained without question. If you are across seas right now waiting on your trip home than let me the first to tell you that their is a war brew for you when you get back home and as many irrational people that are here in our nation its just too much to bare at all of this going down in the worse possible way.

I know my past but this is not about some nut crack pot theory of some Illuminati or the such this is about honestly and freedom. I hope you alll get this and reach out to your loves ones and alert them to what is being blacked out to them and their everyday lives.
December 9th, 2011  
Cold_feelings

This bill also infringes on the rights of anyone internationally as well. So please share around the world
December 10th, 2011  
84RFK

So, what it says is basicly that any US citizen with slightly loose lips may someday find himself on the wrong side of the fence in Guantanamo Bay...?

Good thing that it's based on a democratic vote, the people of North Korea was never asked.
--
December 15th, 2011  
Cold_feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK
So, what it says is basicly that any US citizen with slightly loose lips may someday find himself on the wrong side of the fence in Guantanamo Bay...?

Good thing that it's based on a democratic vote, the people of North Korea was never asked.

No it was passed today. What is worse is the general public have no idea at all about it and those that do seem deeply not to care. Well I do but what I can do is very little at the moment. I see V for Vendetta on the horizon only thing their will be no leaders.
December 15th, 2011  
Cold_feelings

I find it funny that when I had ill-informed knowledge of things everyone and their momma had a comment about me. Where are you all now? I can only hope that you will at least warn your families of this.
December 15th, 2011  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK

No his and other peoples tin foil is wrapped too tight again. When I have time I'll find the text and post it, but I'm to pressed for time to counter NWO theories and masturbatory fantasies right now.
December 15th, 2011  
42RM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold_feelings
I find it funny that when I had ill-informed knowledge of things everyone and their momma had a comment about me. Where are you all now? I can only hope that you will at least warn your families of this.
So, the media which has their noses in everything under the sun has no clue what's going on, but idiots on twitter and blogs do? There is nothing wrong with being concerned, but when you start throwing out statements with nothing behind them you already defeated yourself.
December 15th, 2011  
Yossarian

Now fellas, there is nothing wrong with limping into a discussion after already shooting yourself in the foot.
December 16th, 2011  
03USMC

Page 657 of the Bill....You can read the whole Thousand plus pages if your interested in a bunch of mundane crap.

10 (b) APPLICABILITY TO UNITED STATES CITIZENS
11 AND LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS.—
12 (1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The require
13 ment to detain a person in military custody under
14 this section does not extend to citizens of the United
15 States.

Link to Bill:http://www.rules.house.gov/Media/fil...HR1540conf.pdf
December 18th, 2011  
DTop

03, I just had to look this up for clarification. It reads:

(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS.—The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.