National Anthem

ghost457 said:
iv only heard a few different ones, but i like the old USSR one, i like the way it sounds, even if you cant understand the words ( i dont know Russian :D ) i think that it sounds even better than the Star Spangled Banner, but its close

Yeah I like the Soviet anthem too. I think the Russian anthem is the same but without lyrics.

i have heard quite a few anthems but for some reason i still like usa. but irelands came in a close second. i din't much care for scotlans though which is sad because i'm like 80% scottish

oooh good call! i love bag pipes when i get married if it ever happens im getting piped down the isle and stuff woo scottland! haha im 80% scottish! and the rest irish german and dutch with some spanish wierd enough haha. but still the USA anthem rocks! :salute2:

Now it may not be New Zealand's anthem but my the Huka has some thing going for it. It is sight to behold on the Rugby field

The Haka is awesome as the americans say. Never forget the day I saw them do it live unreal.
I like the Irish one, not that I'm biased but the lyrics are good and its in irish.

Back