A nation of starving billionaires.

I agree the only hope is depopulation and re-colonisation.

Monty. Sorry for keep going on about this but looking at your post earlier this statement is completely outrageous. What do you mean by this? Recolonisation by whom? Surely not 'European Whites' since that contradicts your statements later.

How will this depopulation occur? Genocide, Aids, Famine? So the rest of the world is really going to stand by and allow their governments to do nothing, how realistic is this? Moreover, how much will this policy really depopulate Africa anyway? It seems that despite local setbacks, the human population keeps on expanding as long as there is land to grow food and some basic mechanisation to till it, even in Africa.

Neither do I believe that the warlords care in the least about charitable donations anyway, they will remain unless forced out. Who will do this?

Monty. Sorry for keep going on about this but looking at your post earlier this statement is completely outrageous. What do you mean by this? Recolonisation by whom? Surely not 'European Whites' since that contradicts your statements later.

I am talking about the surviving Africans, I am not interested in some European conquest we have enough dirt of our own.

Basically I am talking about the total break down of institutions and authority, the place needs a to go back to grass roots and let it rebuild itself in its own way.

How will this depopulation occur? Genocide, Aids, Famine? So the rest of the world is really going to stand by and allow their governments to do nothing, how realistic is this? Moreover, how much will this policy really depopulate Africa anyway? It seems that despite local setbacks, the human population keeps on expanding as long as there is land to grow food and some basic mechanisation to till it, even in Africa.

Beats me but they seem to doing a damn fine job of it on their own.

Between tribal hatred, disease and famine they are well on their way and yes the world will stand by and let it happen as they did in Rwanda, Darfur and the Congo.

Neither do I believe that the warlords care in the least about charitable donations anyway, they will remain unless forced out. Who will do this?

Beats me but until such times as the people of these rat holes decide they want to do it I suggest we simply leave them to it, if they are not unhappy enough about being slaughtered by their own people to do something about it themselves (doesn't have to be much just some signs resistance will do) then I don't see that it is any of business of the rest of the world.

I am sorry my views upset you but I am a huge fan of personal responsibility and that includes atrocious government, I have no issues in helping people that want help but they must take the first steps themselves.

There is a negative birth rate in South Africa as I stated recently. Persons of working age are declining rapidly, of those, the AIDS pandemic is cutting a huge swathe in the work force even further. A recent report in South Africa stated that blacks in Zimbabwe have a life expectancy of around 34 years.

Zimbabwe cannot grow its own food due to Looney Tunes Mugabe habit of confiscating white owned farms and handing them to his cronies, or to those who have no farming skills whatsoever is one of the main causes behind Zimbabwe's economic meltdown. When the farms were in white hands, food and other cash crops were being exported around the world, Mugabe's insane policies has turned the breadbasket of Africa into a basket case.

Until Mugabe is dragged kicking and screaming out of government house, or shot, the situation in Zimbabwe is not going to change. Mugabe will not leave of his own accord, he has made that perfectly clear time and time again. Its that simple.

Last edited:
The problem is that you may be punishing the 90% for the misdoings of the 10% in positions of power. To what extent are African's empowered enough to do anything about it? Was it the Jews fault they got hoarded into concentration camps, do we say it was Germany's business to sort it out themselves? Without invasion I doubt if they would have done anything.

Some African's are willing to stand up against the likes of Mugabe

Archbishop Desmond Tutu has accused South Africa of losing the moral high ground by failing to stand up to Zimbabwe's president, Robert Mugabe.

The Noble peace-prize winner told the BBC that using force should be an option to get rid of Mr Mugabe.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/7798594.stm

With regards to Afican population in general, relative poverty seems to encourage high birth rates. A lot of people die but far more get born.

Sub-Saharan Africa is headed for a "population emergency" according to a new French analysis of demographic trends.

The population of the continent south of the Sahara, decimated by the slave trade and colonization, stood at 100 million in 1900, according to the study by Centre Population et Developpement. It had grown more than seven-fold to 770 million by 2005. By 2050, it will grow by as much as 2.6 times above that level, to 2 billion. The population of the entire world today is 6.6 billion

http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/africa-population-47010905

Here are the growth rates for the other parts of Africa

url

Merry Christmas by the way!

Last edited:
The graph was compiled in 1994, a lot can happen in 4 years. The birth rate in South Africa is actually negative as recored in a government study this past year. Studies have also shown that although the black population are the group with the most recorded AIDS cases, the disease is also increasing steadily among the white and coloured groups.

Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa#Birth_rate

Estimates are for 2001.

Population growth rate

1.06% (2006 est.)
-0.46% (2007 est.)

Birth rate

20.63 births/1,000 population (2001)
17.94 births/1,000 population (2007 est.)

Death rate

12.6 deaths/1,000 population (2006 est.)
22.4 deaths/1,000 population (2007 est.)

As I mentioned previously, so many are dying of AIDS and AIDS related diseases in KwaZulu Natal, that there are multi burials in the same grave. The have run out of room to bury the dead. Whole villages in parts of rural Africa are being wiped out wholesale.

South Africa will never stand up to Mugabe, they have blocked every attempt at the UN and have stated quite clearly they will not take action against him.

Last edited:
BritinAfrica

There was an Africa PopulationData Sheet compiled in 2008

In mid-2008, Africa’s population was estimated at 967 million, with about 400 million (42 percent) below age 15. This youthful population age structure provides momentum for continued
growth. With an annual growth rate of about 2.4 percent (a high of 2.8 in Middle Africa and a low of 0.8 in Southern Africa), the continent is projected to reach 1.9 billion by 2050.
Africa is projected to account for 21 percent of world population by 2050, up from just 9 percent in 1950.

Moreover, I don't think that South Africa is typical of Africa as a whole.

In Southern Africa, several factors contribute to the spread of the HIV virus. For one, a stigma is attached to admitting to HIV infection and to using condoms. For another, many deny that the HIV virus causes AIDS: Thabo Mbeki and Robert Mugabe have both suggested AIDS stems from poverty rather than HIV infection. And finally, many myths are attached to the use of condoms, such as the ideas that a conspiracy wants to limit the growth of the African population and that condoms stifle the traditional power of the man in his community.

Some areas of East Africa are beginning to show substantial declines in the prevalence of HIV infection. In the early 1990s, 13% of Ugandan residents were HIV positive; This has now dropped to 4.1% by the end of 2003. Evidence may suggest that the tide may also be turning in Kenya: prevalence fell from 13.6% in 1997–1998 to 9.4% in 2002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_in_Africa

Of course there is a dilemma. Helping in the wrong way exacerbates the population increase. Only education, individual economic security and female empowerment will stem the rise in population in my opinion. We are in the midst of a demographic, environmental and ecological time-bomb in Africa which will affect us all. Possibly the greatest non-human disaster is deforestation for the purpose of producing food and fuel and this will become a human disaster in the long run. Unfortunately one cannot just isolate one part of the world because it interacts with the rest of it.

Last edited:
For another, many deny that the HIV virus causes AIDS: Thabo Mbeki and Robert Mugabe have both suggested AIDS stems from poverty rather than HIV infection. And finally, many myths are attached to the use of condoms, such as the ideas that a conspiracy wants to limit the growth of the African population and that condoms stifle the traditional power of the man in his community.

Of course there is a dilemma. Helping in the wrong way exacerbates the population increase. Only education, individual economic security and female empowerment will stem the rise in population in my opinion. We are in the midst of a demographic, environmental and ecological time-bomb in Africa which will affect us all. Possibly the greatest non-human disaster is deforestation for the purpose of producing food and fuel and this will become a human disaster in the long run. Unfortunately one cannot just isolate one part of the world because it interacts with the rest of it.

I remember all too well Mbeki's statement that HIV doesn't cause AIDS, I can only guess what leaders around the world thought of that statement.
The thing is, in Africa trying to educate people is an uphill battle, tribalism, tradition and superstitions are among the largest factors contributing to the AIDS pandemic.

Many believe their sengorma's advice that raping a white woman or a baby will cure their AIDS, this is the kind of thing educators are up against. I had a conversation with a nurse who was on duty when a man from a township walked into the outpatient department with a 9 month old baby girl stuck on his *****. They carried out an emergency operation but the baby died. When asked why he did it, he stated that a sengorma told him to do it to cure his AIDS. The nurse quit her job there and then, she was sick of people like him. This wasn't the first incident such as this that she attended to.

Last edited:
Back