A Nation of Cowards

Look I'm going to level with you. I'm a youngin' and I don't have the attention span to read all that. Can you give me a quick synopis or maybe a quotation of what you feel is your best point?

I sure don't disagree that American men have been pussed-out since the 60s. Thank god we've still got enough men (not boys as the liberal media likes to say) to still fill the ranks of millitary servicemen!

Simply put - BS

:spam2: I haven't read this much BS in a long time.

:bang: A NATION OF COWARDS - no cottin pickin way!

:cen: Try to hurt me or one of mine and I'll kill you dead right where you stand and in a heart beat. If you do hurt one of mine and I am not there at the time, then you better find a very very deep and well protected hole to hide in and pray I don't find you. Try to steal something from me and I'll cut your arm off at the neck.

My opinion and feeling is shared by almost every single one of my friends and neighbors (men & women alike).

I don't know how the turkey that wrote this article could have had the cojones to write such drivel and pap.

Not owning or using a firearm DOES NOT make you a coward, many people go through life never having fired a fire arm and this does not make them cowards either.

I realize that there are a bunch of (so called) experts that have come up with the cockamamie theory that it is better for a woman to not fight her attacker. I say BS, kick him in the nether region and he will lose all interest - scream / holler and carry on - chances are someone will hear and call the police. Scratch both eyes out - blind the b**tard.

:sorry: ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH - suffice it to say that this idiot is dangerous in his beliefs. If he believes all this guff and teaches it to his daughters and sons, then he is setting them up to be victims.

As matter of fact, he is teaching them to be victims.

Hahahaha, what a crock of poohpooh! I must admit I got lost half way through.... So I have dignity when I kill everybody who commits a crime? And no dignity means no life? I thought that Mussolini and Hitler had statements like that. And that individualism you talk about is so individualistic that it looks like you don't give a toss about anybody else. You use quotes of the bible and leave out two of the commandments:
* Thou shalt not kill
* Love thei neighbour like thyself

But I guess in a rotten society anythings goes, and thus make if even more rotten.

p.s. It seems you and I are born on the same day, I wonder what the implicates for me :)

this guy is dangerous....

First off the 'police' are not police, they are 'peace officers' by definition....the only true police are in a 'police state,' i.e...Gestapo, NKVD (KGB)....there never will be enough 'police' by design....A citizen is respnsible for his own security....

Criminials are by nature lazy and work very hard at producing nothing, so they can have the easy life....the primary source of money is the ambush, wheither armed robbery, a mugging, or other neferous means....the smart ones cover their face, the dangerous ones don't....the smart ones just want the money or loot....the dangerous ones want that and your life if necessary, or plan to take your life from the start....

This guy also doesn't understand history very well and doesn't comperhend the real world, at least in my opinion....evil does win, unless good knows how and does fight back, and be willing to kill as needed....

'The First Amendment allows freedom of speech. The Second guarantees it.' - Unknown

This guy is confusing, but I think he is trying to decide wheither his life is worth defending....

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. As it happens in this case I disagree with most of what is put forth in the article. Just my two cents worth.

For those not fimilar with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, it is the foundation of everything that the U.S. holds dear BUT it is also held dear with responsibility. A U.S. citizen have these rights and obligations with RESPONSIBILITY for his or her actions and speech...

The U.S. systems of government are set up to be confrontational and works best with a variety of choices for elected officals which we hold to a high standard. EVERYTHING they do is under a microscope....because we are a REPUBLIC not a democracy.....for example, the President and Congress (The Senate and House of Representives) authorized war and is now being held accountable for his and their actions, by both those for and against the war....we want to make sure they did these things and risked our people in the military and civilian lives because it is/was necessary....

As important as the actions of Federal government is, even more important is state and local....

The second Amendment is for the ability of the civil population to offset the state military (Nationa Guard) and Federal govenment troops (active military and reserves) and if necessary to kick out a dictator or coup d'eta (SP) that would or could seize power in Washington or at a State capital and form a inserection or attempt to set up a seperate government within the U.S. or it's territories. This is done in two parts....

1). There is the National Guard (each governor of each state has his/her own National Guard units[ages 17 to 45, part-time with mostly civilian jobs]) for his/her use (a militia), and during a time of war they are Federalized to become part of the Federal Army (active duty full-time)...

2). The second part of this is every man in their home state (from ages 17 to 45) not part of the 'standing' militia is part of the inactive militia....

Last edited:
Back