NASAAN101

NASAAN101

Hay All,
The names NASAAN101. One Thing you all should know about me is i have ADD or Attention Deficit Disorder im also MR as well, so if i keep asking guesions, that why. Anyway im big in to WW 2 and WW 2 SHips(Cruisers, Destoryer Battleships and battlecruisers). my favorite ships list is up to 150: of which Brithian and and US each have 50+ ships. and My family things my crazy for it.. IF any of you have any question fell free to asked ok. One other thing about im more of a what if people, like i dont stay on the Historical fight: like Bismarck on may 27th, 1941 and PE been taken by to germany in may 1945, that kind of thing ok. also the name i have im the biggest space fan in my family..
NIKKI

Last edited:
Guys,
MR means mental retardation. but im mildly MR, Did anyone get the other part on One other thing about im more of a what if person, like i dont stay on the Historical fight: like Bismarck on may 27th, 1941 and PE been taken by to germany in may 1945, that kind of thing ok, is there a What IF thread here or were can i pit thoses?
Nikki

Welcome.
I remember when I was told I had MR. I thought I was mentally retarded for over ten years. Turned out they were wrong.

the_13th_redneck,
im mildly mentally retardated. my IQ is between 85-to-95. about any way i found this site by dumb-lucky, and you know what im glad i did!
NIKKI

Back