names nick or pvt wright

darksoldier

ya looking to go active from the guard i am pretty screwed in my life and need to fix it money wise and also make sher my new daughter will have a good life to i dont make any thing i got laid off from work and my mom as ben pooshing me to go active and well now she is going ot get here wish cus im about to lose everyt hing cus no one will help me out not even my own mother i am so sick of being treated like i dont exzizt by any one so no i am going to make it happen for real i am going to go active no matter what i do and not have any contact with my family they think there better than every one els **** my mom makes six figures a year and i will tell you this its more than 400000 a year and she is to dam greedy to help me but here the ****ed up part when she was about to lose her job from a dif place she worked at cus she couldnt get to work cus her motor in her car blew up i spent 4thousnd on a new motor for her car and now im in the same bote my motor blew up and when i asked her for hlep you no what she told me not my problem aint that some ****ed up **** she told me i owed it to her for all the money she spent on me from the time i was born till the time i moved out ya some ****ing mom lol all well lifes a ***** you never win eather way ok thats it beside im 19 about to be 20 gand happily married :sniper:

Back