name/title glow

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

i bought the title glow for 800 milbucks, and realized i didn't want that one, i wanted the name glow instead. i clicked the remove glow function from the title to try and switch it for the name glow, but now i have no glow or no money. What is the problem. if i get rid of the glow i can't get it back with out buying it again? I feel that i am being cheated...

Oh you never get sucked in this forum, Munitions. I'm sure a mod or adm will show up in a while and work this out. No cheating.

:lol: Got to read everything there, Munitions. Anything you buy in the Special Effects area is non-refundable. Sorry.

WARNING: When you buy one of the special effects it's not possible to sell them back to the store. You can cancel them, but you'll get no refund for them!! So be sure to use the test option before you buy!

Hehe, I'm about to do the same... hehehehe.... But i can't decide whether I should wait to get to 2000... cause I have 1300+ right now.. probably about 1400 when I get the rest of this deposited...What do yall say?

I made a stupid mistake like that a while ago. I bought the title color before I changed it to the color I wanted. So I sold the color privilage without thinking and ended up with no color and no mil munees.

silent driller said:
I made a stupid mistake like that a while ago. I bought the title color before I changed it to the color I wanted. So I sold the color privilage without thinking and ended up with no color and no mil munees.

redleg... oh REDLEG! Did you get my PM? am I just stuck with it?

Jeez, i hate when my brain doesn't process things right...

I bought title color instead of username... ugh... My head needs to slow down... wait, that could be dangerous.

OK.... so someone had the same problem... jeeeeeeez... Maybe I need to go back to 1st grade and learn how to read....

wow this is funny. I knew how the stuff worked because i read all the posts and i am not even close to being able to buy any effects. not that i am really all that worried about them. but when i do get the chance of course i will utilize it :)

Okay, I bought the name glow but I don't see it. I tried three different browsers but none make any difference.

I can see it here??

Yellow glow, around orange/red letters...

But I believe it's only visible in Internet Explorer... :?

I tried Exploder, but still don't see it. Perhaps because I'm on a Mac. Oh well, as long as the rest of you see it.

I could be the Mac.. :)

But it looks good:
charge7.jpg

Back