Name The Tank?

Winner!

See, now that thing is what a tank should be. I see an Abrams comming at me, yeah, I'm impressed. I see something that looks like the A7V, I'm crapping my pants :hide:

05_002.jpg

03_002.jpg

Its the Iranian Zolfaqar 3, well atleast the bottom one is a Zolfaqar 3 the above one looks like an older version, possibly a Zolfaqar 1

This then:

tank.jpg

phoenix_aim54 said:
Good Call! Well done.... :jump: :bravo: :mrgreen:

That is a russian tank... possibly a T-33 or T 34

I'm not sure if it is a T-33, T-44 or not even a Russian tank. I think I see the Nazi symbol on the side of it. Maybe it's a Russian T-33 or T-44 in disguise as a German tank.

i'm afraid its not, keep on guessing ;)

Tip look in my post area and on the tank (including the left side with milbucks etc), it will help a bit 8)

AlexKall said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
Hmmmm, ok is it the Landsverk L60S - Stridsvagn m/38?

Yep m/38 is correct!

Woohoooo! Finally! Geez, it took me long enough. :lol: Ok, when I get a chance, I might post another picture of some sort of tank.

:tank:

Its an french somua S-35 in the original, but the that one must be one of the S-35 conquered by the german wehrmacht. They named it then PzKpfw35 S 739

Jäger said:
Its an french somua S-35 in the original, but the that one must be one of the S-35 conquered by the german wehrmacht. They named it then PzKpfw35 S 739

Nuts! I couldn't fool you. I was hoping that German cross would get somebody. Oh well, nicely done. :bravo:

Back