OFkGOv67A+k3dtZgEZN4seQGavnvQdQm012C.jpg
Thats the FlakPanzer IV "Ostwind"

Whispering Death said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
Jacob said:
Thats the FlakPanzer IV "Ostwind"

Nice job. :D

I aplaud you both, very good tank!

btw: I'm still out on doppleganger's comment... sumersible tank?

"Panzerkampfwagen III Ausf H(U) - Tauchfahig
(U-Panzer / Submersible Tank)

This U-Panzer belonged to the 18th Panzer Division's 18th Panzer Regiment. This photo was taken during the crossing of the River Bug at Patulin on 22nd June of 1941. During the preparation for invasion of England - Operation Seelöwe (Sealion), Panzer III and Panzer IV were converted into submersible tanks able to travel on the bottom of body of water at the depths of 6 to 15 meters. From June to October of 1940, 160 Panzer III Ausf F/G/H and 8 Panzerbefehlswagen III Ausf E along with 42 Panzer IV Ausf Ds were converted into U-Panzers / Tauchpanzers. After extensive tests and modifications U-Panzer were ready for action. Since Operation Sealion was never realized, Tauchpanzer IIIs and IVs were used during Operation Barbarossa (crossing river Bug at Patulin), in service with 3rd (6th Panzer Regiment) and 18th Panzer Division. It was also planned to use U-Panzers in never realized invasion on the island of Malta"

Taken from:

http://www.achtungpanzer.com/pz8.htm

My initial thought was for a Flakpanzer but with just the one gun I was thrown off.

Cadet Seaman said:
No one has got it so far. Man you guys might fail a Thermal Spotting test, jk. :lol:

Stop tricking me with filenames :p

My guess would have been black eagle so i would have been incorrect anyways but it would be closer heh

Back