Name My Baby!!

--
Name My Baby!!

April 20th, 2007  
CanadianCowgirl

Topic: Name My Baby!!

Name My Baby!!
Ok, well technically it's not MY baby, but rather my horse's baby. This is sort of putting the cart ahead of the horse, considering that the horse isn't pregnant as of yet, but I figure finding the perfect name may take awhile....I'm looking for a registered name, and an everyday name....any suggestions....??

For the registered name I'd like to somehow combine the mare's name with the stallion's name. The mare's name is "Shy n' Charming" and the stud's name is "SO Intuitive". If you guys can find some creative, catchy way to come up with something that combines parts of these names that'd be great!! (Ex: SO Mighty Intuitive, SO Charming, etc.)

As for the everyday name, be as creative as you like! The more original the better
April 20th, 2007  
sunb!

Sunb!'s charming'n So Handsome....
April 20th, 2007  
CanadianCowgirl

haha, nice try
--
Name My Baby!!
April 21st, 2007  
bulldogg

Intuitive's Charm if its a filly for registered name (AQHA right?) and "ICey" for nickname.

For a colt I'd go with SO Charmed Life for the registered name and "Lifer" for the nickname.
April 21st, 2007  
senojekips

My horses always had more mundane names, Snookie and Pickles for example.

It was always my impression that the horses with the swankiest names were generally the most useless. One of my best was always called Bucket, short for Bucket Head. He had more brains in that ugly lookin' lump of a head than any other five horses, I've ever ridden.
April 21st, 2007  
Padre

how bout "Benedicta" (female version of Benedict = blessing)
April 21st, 2007  
CanadianCowgirl

You guys are surprisingly good at this, lol
April 22nd, 2007  
woxinfeijian

Dilu , is the name of a horse which could run 1000 miles per day 1000 year ago.
April 22nd, 2007  
KJ

How about Ubique Vigilans?
And for short "Food"?

Latin is underrated.
April 23rd, 2007  
CanadianCowgirl

ok, I take back what I said about you guys being good at this...

haha, jk jk