Name My Baby!!

CanadianCowgirl

Ok, well technically it's not MY baby, but rather my horse's baby. This is sort of putting the cart ahead of the horse, considering that the horse isn't pregnant as of yet, but I figure finding the perfect name may take awhile....I'm looking for a registered name, and an everyday name....any suggestions....??

For the registered name I'd like to somehow combine the mare's name with the stallion's name. The mare's name is "Shy n' Charming" and the stud's name is "SO Intuitive". If you guys can find some creative, catchy way to come up with something that combines parts of these names that'd be great!! (Ex: SO Mighty Intuitive, SO Charming, etc.)

As for the everyday name, be as creative as you like! The more original the better :D

Intuitive's Charm if its a filly for registered name (AQHA right?) and "ICey" for nickname.

For a colt I'd go with SO Charmed Life for the registered name and "Lifer" for the nickname.

My horses always had more mundane names, Snookie and Pickles for example.

It was always my impression that the horses with the swankiest names were generally the most useless. One of my best was always called Bucket, short for Bucket Head. He had more brains in that ugly lookin' lump of a head than any other five horses, I've ever ridden.

Well, Fred has always been a good, secular, no-nonsense name. And he will never have a problem when he signs his name. :read:

UPDATE: Got my mare bred!! Now we just have to wait 25 days until they can ultrasound to see if she caught. Let's keep our fingers crossed :D

Back