N. Korea may be preparing new nuclear test-report

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
By Ju-min Park and Ben Blanchard BEIJING/SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea, engaged for weeks in threats of war with South Korea and the United States, appears to be preparing for a fourth nuclear test, with movement at its atomic test site mirroring earlier blasts, a newspaper reported on Monday. The report, quoting a senior South Korean government official, followed unusually harsh rebukes of North Korea by China, Pyongyang's sole diplomatic and financial ally. Speculation has been building that North Korea might undertake some new provocative action this week - possibly a missile test. ...

More...

With all due respect, I say,

"F*ck North Korea, f*ck Kim Jong whatever his name is, and f*ck the horse he rode in on. I'm totally sick of hearing his name and looking at his ugly, myopic, pudgy, physog. (hard to call it a face).
Besides which I have no love for the cretin at all. It's not my fault he was dropped on his head at birth.

With all due respect, I say,

"F*ck North Korea, f*ck Kim Jong whatever his name is, and f*ck the horse he rode in on. I'm totally sick of hearing his name and looking at his ugly, myopic, pudgy, physog. (hard to call it a face).
Besides which I have no love for the cretin at all. It's not my fault he was dropped on his head at birth.

That was quite emphatic Spike, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Mind you, if I had an haircut like his, I'd wanna go to war too and blow some bugger up.

Back