N.Korea: Japan Sanctions Would Be War Declaration (Reuters)

I am pretty ignorant when it comes to international foreign affairs...

How would this affect the US? I am Entering Recruit training on Feb 23 2005. I have been closely watching the War on Terror and any other world events that may spawn US involvement. This seems like a situation that is not only volatile between these two lands but also the rest of the world... would this be a danger to the US in any way? These two "countries" ( i know that Taiwan is not exactly a country yet from what i can tell/read) could cause a threat to the rest of the world (I think)!

NK is going totally out of control. It''s going to react with "effective physical method"?

North Korea is afraid of being left to die on the vine. They can't feed their populace the aid they do get is probably diverted to their military. If sanctions are imposed then their threat is very real.

Hi,

Pyongyang admitted in 2002 to abducting 13 Japanese nationals in the 1970s and 80s, who were to be used as cultural trainers for North Korean spies.

Five were allowed to return to Japan in 2002, while North Korea said the others had died or never entered the country

Why can't thay send their Spies to proper School to learn the language :(..............like i am learning Japanese :D

Peace
-=SF_13=-

If they did, nothing came of it.

The Japanese are majorly afraid of the North Koreans. They're nervous about a possible payback for the Japanese treatment of the Korean Peninsula during the 1910s and 20s.

Back