N Korea declares itself a nuclear power

LOL. I got owned.

But I guess we can agree that diplomacy is the best course of action, now that N. Korea has nukes, the world should make a genuine attempt to bring N. Korea out of isolation because that + nukes = bad.

Yeah, well giving the world a coke and singing sentimental songs is the best option but human nature dictates that it ain't going to happen.

Listen here, men: percentage of NK GDP spent on their military.

22,9 %

It's the highest figure (as a proportion) in the world.
By the way the US Defense budget is around 4 %, and still 270 times as large.

What upsets me, to be honest, are those crowds of leftist student in SK cheering to the North.
That pisses me off for real.

Send their pampered asses up north to starve and be intellectually squashed. See how much chearing they do then.

Charge_7 said:
Send their pampered asses up north to starve and be intellectually squashed. See how much chearing they do then.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Funny how most of these people who support evil regimes have never even visited there, much less lived under the regime.

Hmm, just wondering if the NK do decide to go south, what would the US do?
I mean with a nuke they could start a global war.
What's the solution?

There are tens of thousands of US troops there not to mention the South Korean forces, and a massive mine field on the border. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Charge_7 said:
There are tens of thousands of US troops there not to mention the South Korean forces, and a massive mine field on the border. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
Yeah, but if they do go south in an attack and get beaten back ( no chance of this NOT happening) would they use nukes?

Whispering Death said:
I'm pretty sure the plan calls for bombing the h**l out of anywhere that might possibly be storing a N.Korean nuke.
Yeah but can a bunker buster damage the silo's?
Can the US or what ever stop the NK using them?

Some bunkers in N.Korea are too deep for conventional bunker busters to handle, that's why we've been building deep penetrating small-yied thermo-nuclear bombs. Also, a daisy cutter might do a pretty damned good job of destroying launch capabilities.

If they do try to launch it at the USA we can try to shoot it out of the sky, if it does manage to hit us we can blow them into the sky.

americans must take north korean seriously,

perhaps they got 50s equipments and its country poor like rats....
but not only North korea is capable of hitting japan, south korea and U.S bases in asia with nukes, they can also give nukes to terriosts, that will be the most most terrible outcome..

U.S must take care of north korean nuke problem with caution and patience, also cooperation from China , as chinese are doing right now, together, we can solve this problem peacefully,
any impatient, (like those "nuking them back to stone age, or kicking their ass" stuff) can cause serious consequences, perhaps North will be destroyed by than, japan, south korea and U.S will also suffer in different degrees...that is not wut we want

um.. how many us troops/shps stationed in jap??

i want to know the local military strength incase the nks starts to attack

AA said:
um.. how many us troops/shps stationed in jap??

i want to know the local military strength incase the nks starts to attack

i dont know that, but i read that if war breaks out were saposed to have like 600,000 men and 2,000 planes to send to korea, but it didnt say if that was with other countries or just the u.s.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6915711/

en...i think that laser stuff is just another part of Reagan's star-war stuff.......

it maybe works, and i think laser will work better than using missile to shoot down missiles...new missiles developed in russia, china and other nations are too difficult to be tracked and shot down

North Korea won't sell nukes to terrorists because if they do, that's it. You can wipe North Korea off the map. It's not a threat, it's not a wish, it's just simply what's going to happen.

Back