N.Korea claims 'a state of war' with S.Korea

Ok I am not sure who is doing it but can you please stop putting lead in the North Korean drinking water.

Seriously what is it with this lot that each year they just get crazier, surely there is one sane person in the area?

Mate given that he doesn't realise how ludicrous his hair style is I doubt he is lucid enough to know what day it is and I can accept this as the world has its fair share of nut jobs running it but you would think that there would be one voice of reason in the entire country.

Yes well I am getting a little tired of the games, perhaps it is time to call their bluff.

Yes well I am getting a little tired of the games, perhaps it is time to call their bluff.

Yep,... time for a quick kick in the nuts.

Last time they launched a missile, I thought we missed a perfect opportunity to send a message by shooting it down the instant it cleared NK air space.

I'm not au fait with the current state of anti missile technology, but I guess it'd be possible???

Yep,... time for a quick kick in the nuts.

Last time they launched a missile, I thought we missed a perfect opportunity to send a message by shooting it down the instant it cleared NK air space.

I'm not au fait with the current state of anti missile technology, but I guess it'd be possible???

Actually I like the idea of placing missile defense batteries there and shooting down out bounds ones, if successful it would send a message.

Of course I also like the idea of offering a years free Big Macs for the head of every NK leader turned in, it could cause the most successful coup in history.

I have little concern over NK. By themselves, I think we could hand them their butts on a paper plate. But then there is their big brother, China.

I want to know where China stands on this matter. China is the only reason I'd hold off on any fight with NK. Otherwise I'd carpet bomb every base we could find.

I feel so sorry for the citizens. Innocent people with no power to defend themselves. They have so much to fear. And any war will make them victims again.

I often am very hard to persuade in the cowboy runaway interventionalism of the last 13 years. But sometimes, very rarely, and I mean very very rarely. Using force as a preemptive measure to prevent a wider conflict makes sense.

Hell Washington wouldn't even have to lie to us to justify it, win win for everybody.

Except for the North Korean Populace, for the short term at least, but the removal of their regime would benefit the entire Peninsula for generations to come in the long term.

So they never will to attack South Korea and USA without nukes? With nukes is possible for USA to North Korea emilivated like this Arnold in movie category. But in realtime.

North Korea only test nuclear missile and not to attack countries nearly Korea but they have no more nuclears very soon and we in west are happy because they didn't attack South Korea, Japan and USA.

And a lot of its thanks to the US who have been provoking North Korea into action through intimidation. If this goes nuclear we'll have the US to blame

Back