N. Korea... to blast or not to blast

cadet4197

north korea is that short man with a big gun... no it is that short, paranoid, eccentric, crazy man with a gun... why the hell don't we take it... it seem \s to even be threaening china's safety.... why don't we just \take one or two marines a nd put lil-kimmie out for a the count can't we just take him down before he takes us down? that is justificatiopn for a ground assault is it not.

:salute:

north korea is that short man with a big gun... no it is that short, paranoid, eccentric, crazy man with a gun... why the hell don't we take it... it seem \s to even be threaening china's safety.... why don't we just \take one or two marines a nd put lil-kimmie out for a the count can't we just take him down before he takes us down? that is justificatiopn for a ground assault is it not.

Sure, yeah! That'd be cool :sarc:

Oh I don't know. Why do you think we don't invade a country that shares a border with China, has nuclear weapons, and is controlled by a megalomaniac? I can't imagine why China would object to such an action on their border, can you? Even a cursory look at a map might answer your questions.
One or two Marines huh? Here's a question. Was this post supposed to be in the humor forum? I just want to be sure.

I think the best way to win NK.. is to wait.. If we do attack, its not guarenteed we will win..
One day.. people will figure out.. KJI is just a sane man.. and get overthrown.. or if he dies of age or so.. many ppl would want that power.. and maybe NK would collapse..

and china is afraid of korea uniting.. cuz then, they would want land north of NK.. where it used to belong to korea 1300 years ago.. one of the three kingdoms of korea, goguryeo.. both SK and china spending money right now for that.. and china is erasing existance of goguryeo..

do you know that kim's favor son will be his successor who is willing to follow kim's footstep, so how could possibly his kingdom will collapse. the reason that N Korea is so damn poor is because Kim insists the policy that everything has to go military first. since Kim have the firm support from his one million soldiers, Kim will not be easily overthrown by any means.
don't expect china too much, because china only care their own interest as a business man. china would prefer Kim's regime as a card to deal with US to seeing the Korea's unification.

Last edited:
Before,Korean War Ⅰ 
Pre Trooman and CIA thought Nk would not attack south.
Because,NK is weak country.
And,Before over 38 parallale
Trooman and CIA thought China would not support NK.
So,How is thinking "NK would not blast lord to south" again.

Last edited:
sandy said:
Before,Korean War Ⅰ 
Pre Trooman and CIA thought Nk would not attack south.
Because,NK is weak country.
And,Before over 38 parallale
Trooman and CIA thought China would not support NK.
So,How is thinking "NK would not blast lord to south" again.

Interesting, Sandy. Was the White House really persuaded the Northerners would never attack the South?

I thought the OP was saying we should assassinate Kim, not invade his country. Of course, if you knock him off you have to make sure you get the rest of the military leadership... and doing that all at once would be quite difficult.

Any attack on North Korea just isn't feasable right now. It's a nice thought and all to topple the communist government and reunite the peninsula, but let's face it, that wouldn't exactly be the easiest thing to do, no matter what the world situation.

I think that if we (the US) do anything, it should just be SOF units destroying and or stealing NK's nukes, and eliminating their means to produce more. Also, the taking of their scientists/technicians/designers would go a long way toward stopping them from making more nukes. A full scale invasion would be too slow, and we wouldn't find anything, like in Iraq.

filmmaker said:
do you know that kim's favor son will be his successor who is willing to follow kim's footstep, so how could possibly his kingdom will collapse. the reason that N Korea is so damn poor is because Kim insists the policy that everything has to go military first. since Kim have the firm support from his one million soldiers, Kim will not be easily overthrown by any means.
don't expect china too much, because china only care their own interest as a business man. china would prefer Kim's regime as a card to deal with US to seeing the Korea's unification.

"No permanent friends,also no forever enemies,only always profits."
It is very natural that every country cares its own profits first. It is big wrong if you think AU or US is an exception.
In fact, most of the people in our country dislike N.K too. N.K is just in the times very like the China in 1960s. Many N.K's actions are so crazy.

If they want isolation, then let us give them isolation.

You see we let mother nature do the dirty work for us. We let the cold weather and floods to ruin their crops and they would all starve to death.

Even ole piggy Kim shall die from not having his daily feast.

We just let them starve. I'm very sure the UN can convince China to stop aiding since China will eventually get sick of taking care of N korea when they're the only ones giving aid, which would makes them lose more than they would benefit.

By the time Nk does something, even the soldiers shall become walking skeletons, the artillery cannons will be of no use since the shells have to be replaced very frequently.

Obvious said:
You see we let mother nature do the dirty work for us. We let the cold weather and floods to ruin their crops and they would all starve to death.

Sounds like genocide to me...

Back