N.Korea Army

--

October 4th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Topic: N.Korea Army

I would like to have some study on the strength of N.Korea army.

Seems to me that some ppl underestimate NK army while some others overestimate it.

Of course I would like to see NK and SK united peacefully, but just in case, man we all should know each other's strength and weakness before going into a silly war due to misjudgement.

Let's me first start some pics of NK army:

Beautiful N.Korea girls:

Edited:
Another Thread about N.Korea military:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=4646
October 4th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Nice pictures.
The main and perhaps the only REAL threat of the North Koreans is the 100,000 man strong special operations unit. We're not sure about the actual capabilities throughout the special operations groups but one must assume they are VERY capable.
Except for that... don't know about the rest of them.
One thing they're excellent at is looking good, standing in straight lines etc. They're the best in the world at standing in line... it may not mean much to most people but it means extreme discipline.
October 4th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Except for that... don't know about the rest of them.
Yeah now you say you don't know about the rest of them, yet you claimed eaisy SK can defeat NK, amazing isn't it?

Don't know your enemy, yet sure about winning the war.

That's why I always say you must first know your enemy before talking about war.
--
October 4th, 2004  
A Can of Man

It's an expression.
It really means, they're really not any good.

Like when you go, this phone is good and it's going to last you a long time, don't know about the rest of them.
Means that phone you're pointing to is good, but the rest are pretty lousy.
October 4th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

That's alright.

Back to Topic. These days I will try to dig up some info about N.Korea Red Army, I hope they kick.
October 4th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Find about the food bit.
October 4th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Well you are the first Korean I met on net who really kicks, I like it.

Food or no food, not a big issue, the WILL kicks.

Just wait and see.
October 4th, 2004  
Big_Z

Why would you need to look up info when you seem to be an expert on NK military? Or is that the propaganda talking?
October 4th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Men dead due to starvation means no will! lack of food leads to bad morale, disease, loss of strength! WILL may carry you so far but when your body no longer has energy your dead! and you dont think SK would just leave there food and water supplies there for you to capture do you?
October 4th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Big_Z I suppose you learn something from 13th Redneck, don't flame, but put your clue of arguments here and to be constructive.

Although I know something about NKarmy but Sunzi told me to know every detail of your "enemy" (in this case our ally NK).

btw, there is never an end of learning new stuff, got it?