N.Korea Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can forget japan.
If japan bothers in, they will be fed up with nuke number 3,4,5,6,7, not only by N.Korea, also by China.

Russia will stay neutral you can forget it.

No matter how many US allies come in, no problem for N.K and China, we have already met them 55 years ago, and given them a bloody nose to go home.

The problem with this war is that neither the US or China will allow it to just be a Koren war with NK vs SK, its going to turn into a world war. Involvement in the war is going to benefit neither of the countries or any country in the region, the consequences of the war could last for decades, I dont think China is doing enough to persude NK to become less isolantionist (sp?) and if the war does happen and china is involved they possibly have the most to lose after the koreas, as they will be attacked by america and taiwan and any other country that has a problem with it! I hope this doesnt happen but who knows it could!

That's right we don't want war in Korea at all.

And I don't think N.Korea would launch a real attack agains SK.
They just wanna dig on the rice fields and make some nukes, that's all, if USA does not attack NK, there will be peace in Korea :D

Its only NK or SK that are going to attack each other, america wont attack in this potential war unless provoked, NK could attack if it is starving to death, looking for pride, madness, SK im not sure about but if it believes that NK is going to invade then it may launch a pre-emtive attack! But thats what the UN and especially china and US need to prevent.

It would be nice for all Koreans if they could just unite and dump the North Korean regime. It doesn't seem possible for now. And Kim Jong-Il is not easy to trust with nuclear weapons.

Believe me, NK is not as mad as most people think, they will not start war at all.

The only danger of war comes from USA, since NK is claiming making nukes, it is possible the US would launch a pre-emptive attack on NK, if it happened, then hel, a lot of people will die, Korea will be hel of fire.

It is a bit conflict situation, if you don't bother, then NK will make nukes anytime they want, if you bother, then total war.

Actually nuke is the trouble maker, and USA only feels deep pain if the enemy is going to get nuke and icbm.

FlyingFrog said:
Believe me, NK is not as mad as most people think, they will not start war at all.
Maybe notb the NK people but the leadership possibly if feeling threatened

Why isnt China stopping NK from developing the nuke? If they did then the threat of war would be down by a huge margin? a war could effect chinas economic growth and they cant be willing to let that happen.? SK and japan could attack before the US does as they are more likely and avaliable targets then the US is!

FlyingFrog:
Just in case you don't know:

China and N.Korea have a mutual defence help pact, if N.Korea is engaged in war, Chinese troops will be in

:shock:

There you see.....

PLA alongside N.K SF on the ground Holy Mary!
Not good.... Not good at all..... That would hurt!

:lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Kim Jong-il's mismanagement has killed over a million Koreans. That's mad if you ask me.
I don't know, maybe you guys are used to dying in the millions but for me that's unacceptable in my land. But what can we do. A war in Korea can lead to another World War.

FlyingFrog said:

The only danger of war comes from USA, since NK is claiming making nukes, it is possible the US would launch a pre-emptive attack on NK, if it happened, then hel, a lot of people will die, Korea will be hel of fire.

It is a bit conflict situation, if you don't bother, then NK will make nukes anytime they want, if you bother, then total war.

Actually nuke is the trouble maker, and USA only feels deep pain if the enemy is going to get nuke and icbm.

You didn't read my post on this one did you?
If China enters the war South Korea will have on its side:
USA, UK, Canada, Japan. USA, UK and Japan are pretty much 100% certainties. Australia may join in as well because they try to be active in Asia.
American Air assets which aren't needed in huge numbers in Iraq will be sent to Korea and Japan to control the skies in East Asia. Add the Japanese Air Self Defense force and that is total air dominance. American B-2 Stealth jets will take out pretty much every major target inside China. Massively hilly terrain in Korea will be a challenge for Chinese and NK mechanized units. The slow down means they're more vulnerable to air attack.
UK, South Korean and Japanese troops along with whoever else volunteers can hold the lines. The mountainous terrain is ideal for defense. After air strikes, artillery etc. grind down the enemy, the Allied troops can launch a counter offensive.
So even if it doesn't go nuclear, it's by no means a done deal.

Doc.S said:
FlyingFrog:
Just in case you don't know:

China and N.Korea have a mutual defence help pact, if N.Korea is engaged in war, Chinese troops will be in

:shock:

There you see.....

PLA alongside N.K SF on the ground Holy Mary!
Not good.... Not good at all..... That would hurt!

:lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Well I think there's no way South Korea will launch an attack. There is great will to defend the country, but practically none to go charging up North. Japan cannot take part in reemptive attacks as their rules of participation are very strict. However, if South Korea is invaded, that's green light for Japan.

Shadowalker said:
Why isnt China stopping NK from developing the nuke? If they did then the threat of war would be down by a huge margin? a war could effect chinas economic growth and they cant be willing to let that happen.? SK and japan could attack before the US does as they are more likely and avaliable targets then the US is!

I might have to create a completely new topic for this, but I'll ask here: What would it take for China to TRULY help with a peaceful unification process? What are the conditions and limitations they would look for?

If North Korean and Chinese relations are so great, why are the North Koreans trying desperately to force bilateral talks with the US, instead of the preferred US/Chinese position of multilateral talks?

North Korea is turning into an aggravation for the Chinese. China does not want Kim Jong-il to come in and completely mess up the economic gains that it has made in the past 2 decades. China needs peace and relative stability as much as we do, and I'm willing to bet that the chinese elite won't allow outdated political convictions to ruin everything ($$$) they've gained.

Flying Frog, if you nuke Japan, you too will be nuked big time. So you can forget about that.
Russia may stay neutral. I'm not betting on them anyhow.
But I think Japanese intervention is practically a sure thing.

And the Korean war... bloody noses etc. isn't exaclty how it happened. You guys had surprise on hand and fought against tired, cold and unsupplied Americans and South Koreans. The border ended up not much different from where it started.
China lost around 900,000 men. That's more than all the allied forces combined, including South Korea. And allies couldn't attack key targets just across the border in China either. And of course we're talking about the pre-B-52 era.

FlyingFrog said:
I think you can forget japan.
If japan bothers in, they will be fed up with nuke number 3,4,5,6,7, not only by N.Korea, also by China.

Russia will stay neutral you can forget it.

No matter how many US allies come in, no problem for N.K and China, we have already met them 55 years ago, and given them a bloody nose to go home.

Flying Frog, if you nuke Japan, you too will be nuked big time. So you can forget about that.
Russia may stay neutral. I'm not betting on them anyhow.
But I think Japanese intervention is practically a sure thing.

And the Korean war... bloody noses etc. isn't exaclty how it happened. You guys had surprise on hand and fought against tired, cold and unsupplied Americans and South Koreans. The border ended up not much different from where it started.
China lost around 900,000 men. That's more than all the allied forces combined, including South Korea. And allies couldn't attack key targets just across the border in China either. And of course we're talking about the pre-B-52 era.

Forget Japan. You think because USA has a defence pact with Japan so when japan is nuked by N.Korea and China, USA will nuke China? Nuking China means what? means MAD to USA too, you think USA will die for japan? Forget it.

We already talked about Korea war many times. I just point out: don't make up a number out of imagination, China lost 900,000 men?
Check this:
http://centurychina.com/history/krwarfaq.html

Just because you found a source contrary to other sources, does not make it correct. Not that I know enough about the Korean War to gather a body count, but I'm just saying.

Anyways, it goes both ways, frog, China would not kill itself to kill Japan.

I honestly doubt any state would willingly use nuclear weapons against another nuclear equiped nation, or a strongly allied nation of one.

So the whole "no, we'll nuke you!" "you wanna be crazy? we nuke too!"

is a bluff, neither side will push the button. I think the same of North Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back