N.J. Student Penny-Protesters Pardoned

here, there is no cash. you have a number and put money on the account. all you have to do is give your number and put in your pin

yeah, same with me.. sign up for a certain plan and that's it. most schools do that. so if the school hasn't done that, then 200 pennies might give them reason to switch.

Does is show that the lunch periods are too short? I believe it does. They're doing it FOR the other students.

Maybe it's because I don't talk to anyone while I eat, but it takes me 10 minutes to get in and out of the cafeteria, then I screw around for 20 minutes.

Well, my school just hiked prices for lunch, so some students, who are doing a heck of a job to stay anonymous, have organized a boycott of school lunches, which will begin next week, from the 17th thru the 20th. (no school on Good Friday) Previously lunch was $2.25, but now it is $2.35 with side items extra (Fries, which were previously inclueded in the lunch price, are now $1.00 extra).

I'll be packing.

Well, my school just hiked prices for lunch, so some students, who are doing a heck of a job to stay anonymous, have organized a boycott of school lunches, which will begin next week, from the 17th thru the 20th. (no school on Good Friday) Previously lunch was $2.25, but now it is $2.35 with side items extra (Fries, which were previously inclueded in the lunch price, are now $1.00 extra).

I'll be packing.
Good for you guys. That major of a price hike is B.S.

Our district is poor; we can't pass a levy to save our lives. So I can understand the high price to begin with... but the fries are all that some people get for lunch.

EDIT: I found out today that the seniors who organized the boycott have been suspended... I don't know any names, but you bet your life I'm still packing.

Last edited:
Back