N.J. Student Penny-Protesters Pardoned - Page 3

--
Boots

March 6th, 2008  
Team Infidel

here, there is no cash. you have a number and put money on the account. all you have to do is give your number and put in your pin
March 6th, 2008  
A Can of Man

It was like that in college.
We had a card that worked like a debit card at the cafeteria.
March 6th, 2008  
Team Infidel

yeah, same with me.. sign up for a certain plan and that's it. most schools do that. so if the school hasn't done that, then 200 pennies might give them reason to switch.
--
Boots
March 6th, 2008  
Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Maybe it was too long.
Yeah, I was kidding.
March 6th, 2008  
deerslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
Does is show that the lunch periods are too short? I believe it does. They're doing it FOR the other students.
Maybe it's because I don't talk to anyone while I eat, but it takes me 10 minutes to get in and out of the cafeteria, then I screw around for 20 minutes.
March 7th, 2008  
A Can of Man

It shouldn't take someone 30 minutes to eat a damn lunch.
March 7th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
True, but if you're toward the back of the line, it could be 25-30 minutes before you even get your food.
March 7th, 2008  
deerslayer

Quote:

That's what I've been saying every day for the last 4 years- luckily I have 34 days of that left.
March 11th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Well, my school just hiked prices for lunch, so some students, who are doing a heck of a job to stay anonymous, have organized a boycott of school lunches, which will begin next week, from the 17th thru the 20th. (no school on Good Friday) Previously lunch was $2.25, but now it is $2.35 with side items extra (Fries, which were previously inclueded in the lunch price, are now $1.00 extra).

I'll be packing.
March 12th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
Well, my school just hiked prices for lunch, so some students, who are doing a heck of a job to stay anonymous, have organized a boycott of school lunches, which will begin next week, from the 17th thru the 20th. (no school on Good Friday) Previously lunch was $2.25, but now it is $2.35 with side items extra (Fries, which were previously inclueded in the lunch price, are now $1.00 extra).

I'll be packing.
Good for you guys. That major of a price hike is B.S.